Register now to get rid of these ads!

BenD - T and A Transport

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by BenD, Oct 17, 2011.

1. mikhett

mikhett
    from jackson nj

Ben ,Hauled a 54 merc 2dr ht from Kansas to N.J for me.Prompt and the car was undamaged!

2. 32black

32black
    from Utah

GIVE ME A CALL. I NEED A 1934 FORD COUPE HAULED FROM FLORIDA TO UTAH. CALL ME 801-635-8626. THANKS

3. SpeedRacer2002

SpeedRacer2002

Could you take a car from St Joe to Detroit? 48 Studebaker how much?

4. BenD

BenD
    Alliance Member

Possibly. Please message me some details and I'll see what I can do. This forum is for feedback only. Thanks!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. burbanite

burbanite

Ben, I've tried emailing you a couple of weeks ago regarding getting my 34 coupe project from MN to CA, didn't get a response, forwarded it to you again this morning.

6. caceo

caceo

Ben hauled a project for me from L.A. to S.F.
    There were a couple of minor hitches along the way-- not Ben's doing at all-- but he took them in his stride. Efficient, professional, expedient, great value for money~
    I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone without hesitation and intend to use him again....and again.....and again. Many thanks Ben- much appreciated.
    ~Marshall

7. oldcarguygazok

oldcarguygazok
    from AUSTRALIA.

Ben ,do you have cell nmbr,my email s play'n up,i need a coe cab taken from Ohio to NY,thanks.

8. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

very late post, but a great guy to deal with...as so many others have noted!

9. caceo

caceo

Ben is da man in my books......He hauled a BMW shell up from SoCal for me and I had no complaints. He is top class, a great person to deal with.
    Sitting on the fence not knowing whether to use him? Contact me, I will recommend him hands down!! There is no on better out there......

10. Silverplate

Silverplate

Ben hauled a large piece of auto memorabilia for me from Pheonix to Fort Worth. Incredibly timely, communications keep in contact with status and delivered item in perfect condition. Hope I use him again...Mike

11. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ben hauled a project for me and delivered early which was a great surprise, I would have been satisfied with on time. ;)
    I highly recommend Ben.

12. fafaniruzik

fafaniruzik

Ben got my truck to me on time and helped my try and shove it into the garage. (Didn't fit though)
    Thanks Ben!

KJSR likes this.
  13. 562roadster

562roadster

Ben just dropped off my coupe safe and sound. An honest shipper and a great guy.

14. missysdad1

missysdad1

Ben D (T & A Transport) is the BEST! I have had him haul for me several times and he is totally professional and reliable...in addition to being a downright standup guy!

This time he delivered a rolling chassis for my new project from Ventura, California to my home in Ft. Worth, Texas. Honest, reliable, fair and square! Highly recommended!

Nice job, Ben! Thanks!

Ben 3.JPG

15. 32Ron

32Ron
    from NY

16. 32Ron

32Ron
    from NY

Looking to ship a 1970 Honda 600 coupe. Weighs a bit over 1000lbs and is 10 ft long by 4 ft high and wide from Sante Fe NM to LI NY 11746 or can maybe meet in Jersey or PA. No time frame, whenever it is good for you.
    32Ron [email protected]

17. Ben's the dude for all sorts of info and advice!! He hauled me around on one of his runs and we were all over the country! what a buzz!! Ben helped me thru hard times! He knows everybody in roddingland!

18. toad611

toad611
    from Tennessee

Just hauled one car from TN to CA and then picked up another and brought back to me in TN. Ben’s the best!

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

19. theo

theo
    from MT

Ben just dropped off my wife's new car, hauling it from Colorado Springs up to Bozeman. He was incredibly easy to work with, was willing to deal with something a bit out of the norm (a Volvo SUV), and happily dropped it off at 10:30pm after a long day of driving. I couldn't be happier with the entirety of the process.

20. ochamsrasor

ochamsrasor
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ben without question is one of the best out there, on target on time and the delivery is professional with no apologies required. It would be great if he could clone himself but now we Hambers will just have to share him.

Kiwi 4d and Bill's Auto Works like this.
  21. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Awesome transport guy , reliable ,honest , fast , great price . What more could you want. Hauled parts for us from Hershey to LA . Ben and Missy Del of @T&A transport is the guy to use. @BenD

22. tripleduece

tripleduece
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Another great experience with Ben, and T and A!
    Thanks again you two!

23. Kail

Kail
    from Austin, TX

Ben has been helping me move stuff for 9 years now. He recently hauled my Roadster from TX to CA when it was sold, plus the parts. Always easy to deal with, has never once flaked on me. Always up front, never makes a promise he won't keep. Started out as business and became a friend.
    Thanks as always!

24. doubleduece

doubleduece

Still hauling through the winter months?

25. Sparkswillfly

Sparkswillfly
    from Colorado

Need a car delivered from Maryville TN. to Denver CO.
    Car runs.