Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs What's your least favorite hamb friendly car?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RaginPin3Appl3, Feb 18, 2017.

1. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

Not having a running driveable ride at this time I hate every car that someone is cruising around in.;)

MO54Frank and Barrelnose pickup like this.
  2. mcnally351

mcnally351
    from boston

58 Chevy cars. 60s falcons. 50s Plymouth suburban 2 doors

3. compared to the pieces of crap these car companies have produced the last 30 years plus, HAMB friendly vehicles are works of art all of them,

Cosmo49, mcnally351, Ned Ludd and 3 others like this.
  4. Crayons

Crayons

Well, since you asked...
    Any year Willys gasser....

5. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

"least favorite/hamb friendly"

:confused:does... :confused:not... :confused:compute...

clem and Truckdoctor Andy like this.
  6. Ever since I was a kid the Triumph Mayflower was and still is the ugliest thing on 4 wheels!
    I doubt anyone on the Hamb would be cruising in one.

31Apickup likes this.
  7. mcnally351

mcnally351
    from boston

I just realized it said least hahaha. I’m dumb. Well there is my favorite Hamb friendly cars

Barrelnose pickup likes this.
  8. mcnally351

mcnally351
    from boston

I completely agree. I read the post wrong. Too many brews lol

9. Simple for me..... Anything with fake patina, and any with real patina that's passed into neglect (rust buckets)...

10. Wanderlust

Wanderlust

For me there are far more unappealing than otherwise, some can be tarted up to be quite nice . On the whole I consider the mid 50s to the mid 70s the most styalistically diverse. Pre, ho-hum all very similar, post, all very similar, clone cars or clown , read that as you like. Not trying to start a fight or get banned but in my humble opinion the chains should be moved another 10 years.

11. bchctybob

bchctybob

No need to get hurt, pissed off, upset or banned over the opinions expressed, it kind of helps define the characters who populate this place. No one is "hating on" anyone else's particular car just expressing their distaste for their least favorite models. So in my opinion this thread does have some redeeming social value. And while it's true that beauty is certainly in the eyes of the beerholder, my basic criteria are; would I spend my hard earned money and precious time on that? and/or Would I like driving around in that? A NO in either category and it's pretty much a non-favorite.

12. WiredSpider

WiredSpider

Anything with fake patina,fake race numbers or fake speed shop names

RMR&C and 26 T Ford RPU like this.
  13. Anything with fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  14. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

I think that it is safe to say that all of you are in agreement with me on the custom bathtub, custom phone booth, custom stagecoach and the 3D cardboard life-size figures of the girls of Baywatch as oppose to have just one of those girls in your bedroom when your were 17 years old.