Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from Toronto with a 49 Coronet

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by HXFOUR, Sep 27, 2020.

1. HXFOUR

HXFOUR

Hello from Canada. Bought a running 49 coronet 4 door in March and this forum has already been an amazing resource for information and inspiration. Looking forward to scouring for parts and ideas to make her run, stop and look better... for now she’s in the middle of a 12v conversion and getting suspension upgrades. Cheers all! [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

J&J two.jpg Hi & welcome. There have been a bunch of the 49 - 50 Dodge & Plymouths popping up here lately. Yours is looking good and that is a nice headlight effect you have. My two main parts sources for my 50 Plymouth Deluxe has been from www.robertsmotorparts.com and from www.kanter.com
    I bought a lot from both this past year. Keep us updated as your work progresses. Here is a photo of my Plymouth. Jimmie
    J&J two.jpg

3. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

Welcome from Indiana. Nice looking Coronet. Good luck w the project. Regards, Randy

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

4. HXFOUR

HXFOUR

Thank you, both look like great resources. Headlights are out to replace with led, currently Looking like a zombie! I’ve gotten most parts from Andy Bernbaum so far

5. Hello from the Soo. Hope you get some rides in before snow! Oops, sorry I said that.

CLAYTON ROCHEMONT likes this.