Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hot rod Hundred Wisconsin

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by leadfootloon, Feb 21, 2019.

1. NEW UPDATE for HOT ROD HUNDRED WISCONSIN October 3, 2020

On behalf of the CrossMembers Car Club, we'd like to thank all who participated in the 2019 Wisconsin Hot Rod Hundred, and made it such an awesome day of riding through rural Wisconsin in Hot Rods (and a few Kustoms)!

The Hot Rod Hundred is designed to bring back something that has been missing for the last few decades…..driving. The 2020 Wisconsin Hot Rod Hundred (Oct. 3rd) will be a drive that is off the beaten path of everyday travel, for most folks. We'll drive on two lane state and county highways, cruise through some small towns, and have some rest stops along the way, so we can admire each other's cars and regroup. You are guaranteed a route that is over 100 miles.

Don’t want to drive your precious hot rod or custom that far? Maybe this event isn’t for you. This event embraces road chips and bug guts as a badge of honor. Go a hundred or go home………..

Schedule of events:
    7:30AM - Check-in begins
    8:30AM - Check-in closes
    8:45AM - Driver meeting
    9:00AM - Departure

The "Starting Location" will again be Comfort Inn & Suites 725 Paradise Lane Johnson Creek. We will travel 100+ miles along two-lane roads in the scenic southern Wisconsin passing by Jack’s Auto Ranch and Midwest Fabrication. Our final stop, with a lunch by Doyle’s Dogs and a few awards being handed out, will be at Fueled Customs, LLC 403 South CP Ave. Lake Mills, WI 53551

( http://www.fueledcustoms.com/ &/or https://www.facebook.com/fueledcustoms/ )

Due to the number of registered cars expected this year, it's highly probable that stopping places along the route will not accommodate all of us to gather at one time. This is actually a good thing, as it will allow participants to stop when they want/need to along the way, for bio-breaks, fuel, etc.

PLEASE NOTE - There are a few specific changes to the registrations for 2020 due to the logistics of the event:

• We encourage everyone to follow government guidelines for Covid-19.
    • All pre-registration entries must be postmarked by September 6, 2020 to receive the event T-shirt. You may still register after September 6, but the T-shirt will not be included.
    • The focus of the event will be for cars and trucks 1972 and older.
    • The organizers may choose to cap the number of registered participants accepted based on the final route chosen.
    LODGING INFORMATION: Comfort Inn & Suites is again our host hotel (we were promised rates lower than past years, so check). Rooms will be held until September 3rd so book ASAP 920-699-2800. Ask for CrossMembers CC / Hot Rod 100 Block, ask for Christine Lunz if you have questions.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN ADVANCE ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Registration will be up in a few days @ HOTRODHUNDRED.COM

2. gene-koning

gene-koning

YES! I was afraid you were going to tell us the WI Hot Rod 100 was canceled, I sure am happy is a go! See you guys Oct 3rd. Gene

3. MMM1693

MMM1693
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

4. leadfootloon and guthriesmith like this.
  5. leadfootloon likes this.
  6. damn.....driving almost past my house...
    gunna try and round up some more locals for this

leadfootloon likes this.
  7. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

I marked it on my calendar.

PBRmeASAP and leadfootloon like this.
  8. gene-koning

gene-koning

Already registered, will reserve the room tomorrow!
    My wife and I are sooooo looking forward to this!
    See you folks Oct 3rd. Gene

leadfootloon likes this.
  9. rusty valley

rusty valley

what about cars with no damn sissy ass fenders?

leadfootloon likes this.
  10. MMM1693

MMM1693
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My car won't have fenders!

leadfootloon likes this.
  11. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

Heading up with a few others, looking forward to it.
    ^^^^^ See you up there Dan! @MMM1693

leadfootloon likes this.
  12. MMM1693

MMM1693
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

EXCELLENT call Dave! Lucy booked a room for Friday night at Comfort Suites.

leadfootloon and i.rant like this.
  13. MMM1693

MMM1693
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

rusty valley feel free to pm me on this

leadfootloon likes this.
  14. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

Mailed the check yesterday, will be fun! Gary:)

leadfootloon likes this.
  15. You all have no idea how excited I am!!!

MMM1693 likes this.
  16. MMM1693

MMM1693
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

QUOTE="leadfootloon, post: 13707353, member: 44015"]You all have no idea how excited I am!!![/QUOTE]
    NOoooo poop!:D

leadfootloon likes this.
  17. UNSHINED 2

UNSHINED 2

MMM1693 and leadfootloon like this.
  18. Sweet that sounds awesome.

UNSHINED 2 likes this.
  19. Get signed up today!!

20. NEWER UPDATE for HOT ROD HUNDRED WISCONSIN October 3, 2020

On behalf of the CrossMembers Car Club, we'd like to thank all who participated in the 2019 Wisconsin Hot Rod Hundred, and made it such an awesome day of riding through rural Wisconsin in Hot Rods (and a few Kustoms)!

The Hot Rod Hundred is designed to bring back something that has been missing for the last few decades…..driving. The 2020 Wisconsin Hot Rod Hundred (Oct. 3rd) will be a drive that is off the beaten path of everyday travel, for most folks. We'll drive on two lane state and county highways, cruise through some small towns, and have some rest stops along the way, so we can admire each other's cars and regroup. You are guaranteed a route that is over 100 miles.

Don’t want to drive your precious hot rod or custom that far? Maybe this event isn’t for you. This event embraces road chips and bug guts as a badge of honor. Go a hundred or go home………..

Schedule of events:
    7:30AM - Check-in begins
    8:30AM - Check-in closes
    8:45AM - Driver meeting
    9:00AM - Departure

The "Starting Location" will again be Comfort Inn & Suites 725 Paradise Lane Johnson Creek. We will travel 100+ miles along two-lane roads in the scenic southern Wisconsin passing by Jack’s Auto Ranch and Midwest Fabrication. Our final stop, with a lunch by Doyle’s Dogs and a few awards being handed out, will be at Fueled Customs, LLC 403 South CP Ave. Lake Mills, WI 53551

( http://www.fueledcustoms.com/ &/or https://www.facebook.com/fueledcustoms/ )

Due to the number of registered cars expected this year, it's highly probable that stopping places along the route will not accommodate all of us to gather at one time. This is actually a good thing, as it will allow participants to stop when they want/need to along the way, for bio-breaks, fuel, etc.

PLEASE NOTE - There are a few specific changes to the registrations for 2020 due to the logistics of the event:

• We encourage everyone to follow government guidelines for Covid-19.
    • All pre-registration entries must be postmarked by September 20, 2020 to receive the event T-shirt. You may still register after September 20, but the T-shirt will not be included.
    • The focus of the event will be for cars and trucks 1972 and older.
    • The organizers may choose to cap the number of registered participants accepted based on the final route chosen.
    Registration is up & running at HOTRODHUNDRED.COM REGISTER TODAY!

kabinenroller and pprather like this.
  21. gene-koning

gene-koning

As much as I love this cruise, I sure hope you choose a different starting location for next year.

The starting hotel prices are higher then they were last year, pretty ridicules considering most hotels have reduced the prices this year. The other hotel in town has raised the price matched the starting hotel's price.

This is not a dig for this cruise, just a small complaint about the hotel prices. Gene

22. Got a hotel room today. Sent in application and Paypal. See everyone in a few weeks.

Phil

leadfootloon, i.rant and guthriesmith like this.
  23. Here is the latest update to the Route. We have driven the route & made adjustments. Also we spoke with Bob Merkt, and we will be able to stop by Midwest Fabrication for a quick look.
    Remember, this is a rain or shine event & that we are encouraging obedience to government Covid 19 rulings.
    REGISTER NOW (if you have not done so.)
    upload_2020-9-10_12-4-11.png

24. UNSHINED 2

UNSHINED 2

@Waddell @leadfootloon Registered! Check is in the mail! Super excited to be able to make it this year!

leadfootloon and MMM1693 like this.
  25. Wow GREAT it will be good to see you again!!!

UNSHINED 2 likes this.
  26. Sorry. I just cancelled my hotel room. Covid stats for Wisconsin and especially southeast Wisconsin have spiked too high the last couple weeks.
    Have fun, be safe.
    See you next year.

Phil

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  27. gene-koning

gene-koning

My wife and I are still coming! We are really looking forward to this. Gene

28. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

I will see you all Saturday! Gary:):):)

29. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

Not trying to high jack but thought folks still in the area may want to stop by on sunday.
    Shop is in Pewaukee, WI. PM me for the address.

upload_2020-9-27_20-31-6.jpeg

PBRmeASAP and guthriesmith like this.