Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1952 Chevrolet Pickup V8 small block SOLD!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Model A Fan, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Model A Fan

Model A Fan

City: Bellingham

State: Washington
    Price: SOLD
    Up for sale is a nice 1952 Chevrolet 3600 flatbed pickup. It is a running and driving project truck, perfect for restoration or to drive around as it is. I've got m ugh hands full with my love of Jeeps, so I have to let a project find a new home.

It has a 327 small block V8, 4-speed transmission, and has been converted to 12 volt. This is a great start to a nice project, and I want to see it find a good home.

The cab corners on this truck are in great shape, there isn't any rust-through or cab corner cancer that is so common on this model. I have several totes with the rest of the parts needed to finish the bodywork. I just am unable to work on multiple car projects at a time (working on a WWII Jeep currently).

Nice newer tires (Yokohama Geolanders), has seat belts, and a newer flatbed built from pressure treated wood and plywood. Unknown mileage. Come take a look, and throw me a reasonable offer. I have quite a bit of $$$ worth of parts to go with it. Clean title in my name.

ASKING $5400 OR BEST OFFER. Starting a family and renovating the house...could use the extra funds for more "pressing" matters according to my wife :rolleyes:

Email or text for more information:

[email protected]
    Three-six-oh two-two-4 nine-5-one-9

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  2. Model A Fan

Model A Fan

Bump to the top. Price is Or Best Offer!

3. Model A Fan

Model A Fan

Bump to the top. Price lowered to $5000 OBO.

4. Model A Fan

Model A Fan