Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest who would you recommend to haul your car?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by exterminator, Jun 13, 2020.

1. xracer40

xracer40

To anyone trying to have a vehicle transported into or out of the northwest I would try
    Bats Motorsports (541-980-5885), they are located in Wasco, OR. It always helps if your going to or from somewhere close to their base. I used them a couple of years ago to haul a car from Tacoma,WA to Charleston,WV. They picked the the car up in 2 days and it took 10 days to get here. Not bad for being in the middle of December.

Bill's Auto Works likes this.
  2. triumph 1

triumph 1

Bills auto works

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

3. Thank you everyone for all the recommendations, they mean a lot to me! I believe Mark probably meant to put his in the Hamb O Dex section, but that is ok.

Hi Bob,

I do also offer Open Trailer service as well, but it is an Aluminum Featherlite with a large air dam on the front. I feel that using quality equipment is an important part of my business! Not too many people want to see some clown with a "garbage skow" show up in their neighborhood...Doesn't go too far towards instilling confidence in their service!

God Bless
    Bill
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...ar-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

IMG_20200817_113211519 (800x450).jpg

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    The37Kid and 5window like this.
  4. The37Kid

The37Kid

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Happy and UNHAPPY neighbors some were.

Bob

5. banditomerc

banditomerc

I recently bought a car from a fellow hambr in Iowa who agreed to hold car till transport arrived. That made it a simple choice,USHIP. Car project,non running,no brakes, was picked up in 2 weeks and I had it in front of my house three days later.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. I have always used Hamber's to haul my cars, BenD, Bills Auto Works & Racinman Rick, they are all great guys to deal with and they ALL treat your car like it belonged to them, frequent updates on where the are in the delivery process. HRP

7. twenty8tudor

twenty8tudor
    from Ohio

I have often tried to post in a few places when making personal trips across the US to try and haul something whichever way the trailer is empty.. haven’t really had much luck...

On that note I am going from Durango Colorado to Columbus Ohio with an empty 24’x8.5 enclosed trailer in early October if anyone needs anything hauled along that path

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

8. 5window

5window

If you have the choice between a HAMB hauler and some corporate hauler where you are just another load, why is there even a question?

9. 1936 5W

1936 5W

Bill's Auto Works, nice equipment, excellent communication.

10. old.hot.rodder

old.hot.rodder

Bill's Auto Works

11. What happened to my car??? When the hell did this happen??