Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Forty Nine Field Found Ford George and Eddie Coupe

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Jettback50, Sep 16, 2020.

1. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

A little steel wool, some window screen and a gallon of dura-glass...and she'd be real purdy:p

I'm used to starting with NY rusty absolute crap...but I'm afraid this one scares me:eek:

Okie Pete, chryslerfan55 and loudbang like this.
  2. spanners

spanners

Turn it into a gasser.:D

loudbang likes this.
  3. About 2 gallons and a match.

49ratfink, loudbang, chopped and 2 others like this.
  4. Crayons

Crayons

I have every "little magazine" published and most of them memorized, and never ever heard of "George and Eddy". Do this car a kindness and let slowly sink into the earth where it's at.

5. Squablow

Squablow

A nice solid 4 door sedan could receive that roof, B pillars and doors and make a coupe out of it, definitely not junk. Must have been wild in it's day.

I think if you wanted to restore it to it's previous condition, that'd be about all you could reuse, maybe the front fenders as a starting point, and the rest would just be a reference.

But it's definitely not junk.

6. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Must have been customised when it was very young to be that far gone now. If you want to rebuild it i would find another and use this as a pattern to make a clone, waaay less work.

Surfcityrocker likes this.
  7. I would be chasing the truck NOT that 50 Ford.

8. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

If you want to resc Scan0353.jpg Scan0384.jpg Scan0386.jpg ue this car. Do what I did. Take pic`s of it and cut the front end off and hang it on the wall with a cool grille in it.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  9. nochop

nochop
    from norcal

Yikes....hard to unsee that

Hnstray likes this.
  10. guy1unico

guy1unico

If you are a history buff, buy it or take it and hang in your garage ceiling wall whatever...pretty neat conversation piece.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  11. Moondog13

Moondog13

Did you end up saving it? Doesn't look that bad from here, but I'm used to Florida cars...

12. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

I remember a lot of cars like that. Remember when we would look through the little pages and had no money? We would grab a car with no engine or trans ect... then customize it. Most never made it past the welding stage. We didn't have any money to finish them but it was good experience. Then they ended up scrapped or a field car. Lippy

Okie Pete and chryslerfan55 like this.