Register now to get rid of these ads!

RODNEY PRICE Scam artist

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Birdman50merc, Sep 12, 2020.

1. -Brent-

-Brent-

I've done this a time or two. If it looks fishy, ask first.

2. Rodney Price alias....

8_dishonest_john_by_jah99_dbpxv9y-fullview.jpg

3. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Yes it is. Every time I log in on my phone the first time the tapatalk box shows up and you click onto continue. After you don’t. Probably in the last month it started .

4. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

I have a few hammers call on some parts I was selling. Definitely have some enjoyable characters on here .

ididntdoit1960 likes this.
  5. When buying or selling on here that is the first thing that I do. I have then made contact via phone or different e-mail other than here. Telephone one on one gives you a much better idea of the individual you are dealing with. More e-mail contact gives a broader view of the individual also and more ways to track them. I have only had good dealings on here buying and selling (Knock on wood, my head)

alanp561 likes this.
  6. Can we put up some bogus "Want" ads (like a Flux capacitor for a 1944 Henway) and play "Wrigley Field" with them?

7. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I am not saying don't talk on the phone. I agree that talking can sometimes weed out the flakes. What I am saying is take the phone number out of the ad. Anyone (even visiting non Hamb members) can see the number and call to try to scam you..... Deal with established members via the Pm system first , then by phone if that is what you prefer...

8. ^^^^^^ You just said it a whole lot better than I did.:D

lothiandon1940 and Moriarity like this.
  9. chiro

chiro

I believe remember that name (Rodney Price) from previous posts of a scammer.