Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 29 Tudor

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Jason Mitchell, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Jason Mitchell

Jason Mitchell
    from Memphis TN

I just posted the 2nd video on my Tudor project. It was just easier to make a video than to try and explain all this in text. If you want to see the body, I have a link to the first video at the end of this one.

If you're interested in following along, hit the subscribe button and let's see where this goes.

2. 2935ford

2935ford

Isn't it fun looking for a solid flatty motor! :(

3. Jason Mitchell

Jason Mitchell
    from Memphis TN

Ha! Expecting the worst every time. Fortunately the 8BA and the 59A have no visible cracks (we'll see), and believe it or not, both have standard pistons.

4. Jason Mitchell

Jason Mitchell
    from Memphis TN

Third video is up....The beginnings of a dashboard. Take a look.

5. Jason Mitchell

Jason Mitchell
    from Memphis TN

Part four is up. Got the body on and added some bonus material on the 42-48 oil filled fan hub. Here's a link.

Aaron D. likes this.
  6. Jason Mitchell

Jason Mitchell
    from Memphis TN

Just a quick and dirty update on the rusty old 59A. I moved all of the engines to the hangar temporarily until I get moved.
    Please do me a favor and subscribe. It's good for morale. Thank you!

7. Jason Mitchell

Jason Mitchell
    from Memphis TN

It's been a while since I posted anything about my project....updates coming soon....but right now I am looking for some bulbs. I am putting a 1931 Buick instrument cluster in a 1930 Chevy dash, which is going into my 29 Tudor. I realize the original bulbs were 6v and I am building the car to be 12v. The trouble is that I cannot find anything (pictures, articles, etc) about the shape of the original bulb to see if there is anything close in 12v. 20240413_173143.jpg 20240413_120931.jpg