Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Hey fellas, what happened to old wolf??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lloyd's paint & glass, Sep 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F&J's last post:

2. You put way too much into one harmless sentence. The guy posts his address. If one (not you personally) wanted to find him, his address is posted.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. A real shame, I liked his get it done approach with what you have, or what you can create.

4. I just read your post on the internet....I’m feeling so ashamed.:( ;)

Nostrebor and lothiandon1940 like this.
  5. Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  6. manyolcars

manyolcars

I didnt know we cant express an opinion

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  7. It's pretty clearly stated that no politics or religion are allowed on this site and there is a sticky about no covid postings as well. It's not that hard for most...

8. Nah I'm just "extra" brother ;) if he was just down the road I'd damn sure go check on him. I just figured one of you og guys might have known something i didn't and that turned out to be the case. Trust me, i know this ain't my house, I'm a visitor and i wipe my feet before i come in. Maybe i have something to add occasionally, maybe i don't, but i respect the old guys here. Hopefully it's vice versa, I'm not 80 years old, but I'm pretty good at what i do, and i feel smarter after hanging around here. Just like everybody else, i do most things my way and i don't consider anybody else's way wrong, it's just their way, and we learn from one another. There are a few members here that have exchanged phone numbers with me and i talk to them regularly, if i had the old wolf's number I'd be on the phone saying what's up ol man! :cool:

9. RMONTY

RMONTY

Post it on up there if you believe in what your saying, bud. :rolleyes:

Nobody said you cant post opinions. You can post all the opinions of what you want as long as it is related to Traditional Hot Rods and Customs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.