Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1964 Chevelle station wagon- Sold

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Darkhorse, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Darkhorse

Darkhorse

City: Portland

State: Oregon
    Price: 9,850
    1964 Chevrolet Malibu wagon

Original Portland car. Documentation of sales from dealership.

283/powerglide, 600 Edelbrock carb, power steering, power brakes (new CPP disc brakes)
    Oversized sway bars front and rear. New shocks and coils springs all around. New 15x5” wheels powder coated with new Toyo tires. New 2” dropped spindles with disc brakes.

Car has 81k on odometer. Not sure if original. Motor runs good. Car handles good. Needs a few things finished up.

Clean interior. No rust in the floors. New carpet. New front seat cover on back order. No rips in headliner.

Has a little rust in rear quarters and doors. Trim and body work needed on right front fender. Have straight trim to replace.

Power rear gate window.

Will listen to offers, please be serious and don't waste your time or mine. Not looking for any trades.
    I would like to sell, don't offer $7500, you will be ignored.
    Clean title in my name.
    Please email any questions with your contact info and I’ll get back to you.

Grab the family and cruise in an American classic. Nice car for the money.

Contact me with serious inquires. Have more pics. Ask questions, I will work with your shipper.

Email at [email protected] image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image0.jpeg IMG_7281.JPG IMG_7268.JPG IMG_7270.JPG IMG_7286.JPG IMG_7291.JPG IMG_7296.JPG

2. Darkhorse

Darkhorse

3. Darkhorse

Darkhorse

Price drop, back up to the top. Car is in Portland, Oregon. Can work with your shipper. Could even fly in and drive it home.
    Sold

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020