Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. I use to race at Dixieland Speedway, also BR International, and Caroll's Speedway out side of B.R. I raced from 1967 to 81 or 82. I seen some post on this site about these tracks, very interesting. You can contact me if you have any questions.

rbrewer likes this.
  2. MarcioD

MarcioD

Welcome, Robert! Great to have you here. Got some pics of you and your cars in action?

3. Hi MarcioD, I would like to see them if possible. From which track are they? I ran on dirt tacks the last 10 or 12 yr. I raced. I started at Dixieland and Baton Rouge Int. in 1967 or 68. You can e-mail at [email protected]. Thanks Bobby

MarcioD likes this.
  4. Hi MarcioD, How did you get these pic.of me and my cars and what are the #s on the cars?

MarcioD likes this.

5. B Bay Barn

B Bay Barn

Robert: MarcioD is asking you if you have any pictures, refer to the question mark at the end of the sentence. Perhaps if he had phrased the comment differently, as "Do you have any pictures of you and your cars in action?

MarcioD and lothiandon1940 like this.
  6. MarcioD

MarcioD

Lol, sorry. Yeah, I'm asking about any photo that you can share with us.