Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Weekly update Aug 21st. 32 sedan shock mount. Ol 59 flatty heads off. Plus more stuff.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mart, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Mart

Mart

Hello! Welcome to this weeks update from Mart's Garage. I show the start of the 32 sedan front shock mounts, which includes a bit of lathe work. I show a bit of tree felling, which is unusual in my suburban area. I give a quick update on those pesky front crossmember bolts, and finally, I pull the heads on Ol'59, the recently acquired flatty. It ain't looking good. I hope you find at least something interesting or entertaining, thanks very much for dropping by and seeing what I've been up to. Please click and subscribe if you haven't already, and also please share on social media, as I'm not that well up on that side. Please also give this thread a bump, it can make a difference. Mart.

Runnin shine likes this.
  2. dudley32

dudley32

Gratuitous bump...

3. Mart

Mart

Thanks Dudley. Here's one for Saturday.

4. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

Mart, there's something about your voice that's relaxing. You could be talking about anything really. You should just start reading books and posting them on YouTube.

X38 likes this.

5. Mart

Mart

Thanks Inked. I lull myself to sleep sometimes reviewing them before release!

It's Sunday!-Lets bump the thread.

Runnin shine likes this.