Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Looking for photos of a special 32 3-window

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by John Stimac, Sep 3, 2018.

1. John Stimac

John Stimac

Posting this for a friend........
    Wanted high quality outdoor photos of Dana built32 3-window coupe from 1979 or 1980 that was shown at the Street rod nationals, and in California, and was a cover car HotRod/Rod and custom no 11 in 1980.Color was Dana red, Zenith wires, 302 Ford engine, and Jag rear.Please send info to Robert at [email protected] Rod & Custom Magazine No_ 11.jpg

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. I believe Henry Dana built that car, I remember him driving it to the Atlanta Street Rods show shortly after he built it. HRP

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  3. BTW, Henry is a member of the Hamb and he might be able to help. HRP

Henry Dana

4. John Stimac

John Stimac

Robert has all the info he needs, how do we remove this thread?

5. John, If you are Referring to Robert, our friend in Florida he is still looking for a high resolution 8 X 10 image. HRP

6. @pgan, would happen to have taken photos of Henry Dana's 3 window around 1980? See magazine cover above.

Phil

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  7. John Stimac

John Stimac

Hey Phil, here's Roberts E-MAIL address, maybe you can go directly to him with photos, I know He's still looking.
    [email protected]

8. Thanks John. We will keep working on this for him.

9. pgan

pgan
    Member Emeritus

I guess it was Robert who called me at home yesterday looking for photos. I've written this a few times in a few places, but I guess it bears repeating. A) Most photos you see in Hot Rod, Rod & Custom, or Street Rodder taken by me during the '70s-'90s are the property of those companies, and are supposed to be in their archives (which barely exist today). So I don't have them. More important (to me): B) I am now retired. I don't do research and I especially don't sell photos, of any kind. What I do is share photos and stories from my archives in my bi-weekly "Blog," called Pat Ganahl's Rod and Custom, or on my Instagram that son Bill puts up for me (@PatGanahl). This way I get to do whatever I want, I make no money for it in any way, and therefore it's not work...at least not real work.
    I hope that's enough.
    Pat Ganahl

10. Pat, thanks for your response. Also thanks for your blogs.

Dave Rondou and kidcampbell71 like this.
  11. @HOTRODPRIMER. I now have a like new copy of the magazine. Does Robert have a copy?
    If not I would be happy to send it to him.

Phil

12. Magazine on its way to Robert on Monday.

Phil

13. Thank's Phil. HRP