Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1932 Deuce steel roadster

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by WortRod, May 15, 2020.

1. WortRod

WortRod
    from california

City: Clovis

State: California
    Price: 42,500
    Dropping the price on my roadster, from $45k to 42,500 obo. Smoking deal for a very nice car.If it doesn't sell I am gonna make some changes to the car.
    Up for sale is a very very nice steel deuce roadster. The body is an early Rod Bod, very nice, doors close great, lines are nice, paint is very nice. I would rate the paint a 8 out of 10 due to a few road blemishes ( gotta drive the damn things). The drive train is a healthy and very driveable 350, polished everything, 3x2's that are all functional, doesn't over heat, nice cam, fun to drive. The trans is a 350th with a Gennie shifter, 8" rear with nice highway gears( prob 3:23s I would guess) Column is lime works with their sprint car wheel. Dash has S&W gauges. Interior is a pro interior by Mike Ambriz out of So Cal. Dyna mat, clean lines, double weave carpet. The car comes with a Neil Gates top as well. Behind the bulk head you will find a hidden stereo consisting of an 8"sub, amp, mids and highs, THIS THING ROCKS THE TUNES! Polished P&J front end, Wilwood brakes, Real Rodders and 285/70/15s that have about 1500 miles on them. This is a very very nice car but it is time for something else. Located near Fresno Ca. call 209-968-5783. Price drop to $42,500. This is a smoking deal for a nice steel car. possible trades include '55 bel air or nomad, '66-'67 nova or chevelle, '61 impala, deuce tudor, maybe a '40. General range of what I am looking for, don't be afraid to ask if you want to trade. Trade value higher than $42,500, can trade up or down. Ryan 209-968-5783

Attached Files:

2. WortRod

WortRod
    from california

Bump.Got a ton of trade offers but not quiet the right one yet. Keep em coming

3. WortRod

WortRod
    from california

Bump a roo

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

4. WortRod

WortRod
    from california

Sold

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

5. WortRod

WortRod