Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Springfield Missouri swap meet on or off?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SEMO, Aug 10, 2020.

1. SEMO

SEMO

Hi all. The sponsor club canceled the show, but there was a FB story that said the Fairground people were Going to put it On any way. Are the any Hambers who are out that way that can get the straight poop? Thanks in advance
    Kris

2. Nostrebor

Nostrebor

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/springfield-mo.1201862

Another thread with some discussion...

The vendors that have spaces rented for the OAAC meet do not have spaces rented automatically at this event, so I'm not sure who will be vending, or how the fairgrounds intends to put an event together in a week with no information about how to buy a space yet. As of this afternoon, they still didn't have info up on how to do that. I live here in the corner of the Sho-Me state, so naturally I am skeptical.:D We may attend. I will not pay again to rent vendor space.

3. lake_harley

lake_harley

4. Nostrebor

Nostrebor

Looks like available spaces are roughly half of the typical swap meet... the whole North side is not included on the map. This makes some sense if you are local, as they have a decent sized construction project going on over there, and I'm not sure if it is complete.

5. Long Roof Larry

Long Roof Larry