Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Wales UK

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Horse46, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Horse46

Horse46

Hey one and all, just joined up so I’ll introduce myself.
    New to the world of hot rods, wanted one since my teens, never got around to it for a multitude of reasons.
    Mostly been a biker of the sports variant but the lure of customisation pulled me to the dark side. I built/re did/a couple or three bobbers choppers and a track day bike, but have since moved on. Done that been there sort of thing.
    So my yearning for a hotrod needed to be addressed so has seen me sell up my sports car and jump in head first to the hot rod scene. My questions will be many, my knowledge limited but overflowing with enthusiasm.
    Mike

2. Welcome Mike, from sunny Lincolnshire. What you bought? What you bought??
    Charlie.

3. Horse46

Horse46

Hi Charlie, I’ve gone completely mad and bought a car based on photo’s and video and a guys description ‍♂️ but just couldn’t help myself, it may turn out to be the most stupid thing I’ve done so far or it could be a home run? I’ll take somewhere in the middle and hope for the best. C494BF79-D5A3-4A3F-9CF0-987D089411A0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

4. fegsta

fegsta

Hello, horse46 if you want knowledge. You can sign up to Pat Ganahl website it's free and on the Hamb. All the very best from the Midlands England

Sent from my KOB-L09 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

lothiandon1940 and Horse46 like this.

5. Looks cool to me mate.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

Coupe looks cool. Good luck with it

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

7. Hey mate... welcome from Downunder... Rodding here is an international language.

Welcome and enjoy the people here ... plenty of great advice and knowledge shared.

Good times !!!

lothiandon1940 and fegsta like this.
  8. Little Terry

Little Terry

Hi Mike. That looks like a great car. Best of luck with it.
    Mark