Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage SEMA Cancelled

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by denis4x4, Aug 5, 2020.

1. denis4x4

denis4x4
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Colorado

sema.org

mgtstumpy likes this.
  2. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

WOW.......

3. Screen shot of the statement

7829FD8E-B9E4-47EB-896E-7DF18747A813.jpeg

4. 2020 Sucks Big Green Donkey D$&ks. I sure hope something comes up to make next year better.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

lemondana likes this.
  5. toml24

toml24

I heard about that today. This is the correct decision. Having been to SEMA twice in the last few years we need to understand that while SEMA is not open to the public, tens of thousands of credential holders do show up from all over the world, and it is wall to wall people at the Vegas Convention Center and the Sands Exhibition Center for 4-days.
    SEMA is a fantastic show. I enjoyed my experiences in the past. This is the correct decision.
    SEMA will be back better than ever in 2021.

6. beegator

beegator

I received that SEMA cancellation email as well. Looks like PRI is still scheduled to take place.... so far. “To be clear, at this moment, the 2020 PRI Trade Show will be held at the Indiana Convention Center on December 10-12 as scheduled. We have over 940 exhibitors who have registered in anticipation of displaying their racing products.”