Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1925? Dodge SOLD SOLD SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by mitch 36, Jul 10, 2020.

1. City: Evergreen

State: Colorado
    Price: $1000 ???
    781792B9-CA90-4CF4-9108-D698433F8E89.jpeg 20180410_175054.jpg 20180415_184523.jpg Well, the" SAW MILL SPECIAL" doesn't look like it's gonna happen so its up for grabs. The engine, trans and steering box are gone but the other stuff pictured is still there. It's in fairly decent shape with the usual rust repair, there is a fair amount or original sheet metal parts included to make 95 year old patch panels . Basically the tub, hood, grille shell/ radiator, windshield frame, chassis, front axle and small stuff. The body is all steel, DB didnt use any wood. I've got a notorized Colorado Bill of sale, has frame numbers intact and the matching body plate with the original floor board. It's all apart now. This is a good start for a Pre War modified like my son had wanted. Whattdaya think? "56 WAGON" has a horde of parts for these in Arizona, look in the HAMB parts classifieds. I know its more than i gave for it but a guys gotta make a buck in these trying times, and just look at the prices of Ford stuff. Dodge cars are cooler!!! Local sale would be nicer, just sayin. Mitch

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    exterminator likes this.
  2. Still got it!! That price is FLEXABLE! I have more pictures, if you wanna see em, PM me, Thanks. Mitch

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  3. PRICE REDUCTION....$1000 or best . Come on, one of you guys want this, you know it !!!! Would make an ass kickin 3 springer.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  4. Mods, please delete this as it has been sold...Thanks Mitch.