Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Fab/chassis shop recommendations in Riverside County, CA?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Saxman, Jul 31, 2020.

1. I do almost all my own work but some things I have to leave to others because I just don’t have the right equipment, the right skill, or both.

I’m looking for recommendations for a reputable shop in the Riverside county area who can install a Camaro clip in my ‘58 Chevy truck and knows how to get it right. Ride height, proper caster, wheels centered in the opening, etc.

I’ve seen so many of these clips installed by people who apparently didn’t know what they were doing and screwed the pooch. So, I definitely want someone experienced who knows how to get it right...and that’s not me.

You hoodlums have any thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. treb11

treb11
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

3. Yup, I’ve already done the searches, I’ve read the threads start to finish. I don’t have the right welder, the fab skills, or the time right now to learn, so I’m looking for someone who can do this piece so I can enjoy this truck sometime before I’m dead.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

4. Stan Back

Stan Back
    from California

You can't go wrong with Al Simon. Race car or street car. In Highgrove (Riverside) nine-oh-nine 928-1456.

Saxman likes this.

5. Great! Thank you, Stan.