Register now to get rid of these ads!

The MOKAN-demic Pre-Order!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jul 8, 2020.

1. I just ordered mine, and Lumpy I've been to every HAMB Drags, even the first. I also have the famous HAMB Drags Rambler stashed away.

2. beegator

beegator

Hi sweetheart :)

3. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Ryan I'll be cool.

Spade - ok. Some guys are trying to make the best of circumstances and frankly some T-Shirt sales help keep the HAMB expenses paid.

Instead of looking at negative shit - look at the positive efforts guys are taking to make the best of challenging times.
    Instead of it being a reminder - I like it that guys are forging on.....

Yep we all have opinions and in your case your opinion on this one contributes zip / nothing to the HAMB.
    Just being courteous and cool to you.

4. Junior Stock

Junior Stock

I don't like being reminded of it either but I have only added 2 Tshirts to my collection this year.:(:D
    Order placed.

5. Hey !
    Now there’s an idea.
    Ryan, sign and number each and every one of them !
    Now THAT would be a souvenir.

6. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Ordered, thanks.

7. silverdome

silverdome

I ordered 4 last night. The way I see it is, I'm not out any money because it was already in my budget to spend and it also helps keep this website up and running. Maybe next year we'll be able to kick back and drink a cold one and laugh at the whole situation. Thanks again Ryan.

flatford39 and Nostrebor like this.
  8. Amen, we all sick of the status quo, but looking at the glass half full paints a better picture than half empty.

The last Hamb Drags T is from 2008 so it's past time to upgrade, hey at least there is a classy new shirt to wear when ever we do get out, it will be a collectors item in the future. :D HRP

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  9. jim snow

jim snow

I’m in. Just ordered mine. Thanks, Snowman

10. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

A quick update:

All refunds have been processed and the rest of the proceeds/donations will go to the track later on today. If you were registered, check your email.

And some fun email quotes:

I cancelled my race because I was uncomfortable with brining people from all over the country to Joplin, MO in the middle of a pandemic.

As for Carl, he didn't ask for a donation at all. At no point has he asked me for any money. He's been very understanding and gets what's going on. We are pals. I support my pals. So I took it upon myself to try to raise some money for the track.

My wife was all, "You aren't going to ever let him register for the drags again are you?" And I was all, "Hell yeah! That guy gets free registration next year. Can't wait to see him."

***​

In all seriousness though - with just those one or two exceptions, people have been really cool about all this. I've been stressing out about it since I got that first model last month and dreaded the fall out.

Thank you guys for going easy on me!

silverdome, catdad49, teach'm and 8 others like this.
  11. Haha! Wtf is wrong with some people’s kids man?

12. flatford39

flatford39

Ryan,

Doing the right thing is always the easiest to do...95% of the people in this country probably get that. I really pity the ones that don't as there is no cure for stupid.

13. "I will be praying at church this Sunday that you catch Covid..." The author's name must be Richard Cranium. :rolleyes:

I'm a religious man and I'll pray this guy's prayers to whoever he worships goes unanswered, probably Beelzebub. HRP

“Stupid is terminal. There is no cure. I know those who've beaten cancer, but not a single individual who's ever been cured of stupid. Fortunately, nature has its own way of thinning the herd. The stupid ultimately don't survive. The antelope that doesn't recognize the lion as predator, winds up inside the lion.”

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    silverdome, catdad49, rod1 and 2 others like this.
  14. Well, you may take solace in the phrase “Shit in one hand and wish in the other. See which fills up sooner. “ Prayer, focused thought or meditation seems to work a whole lot better in a multitude. I don't think that is the case here.
    But.......free speech works in an open society. In a private club setting, ideas And speech may be restricted. If it was directed to me, i would see it as a personal attack. And, if i had the authority, i would eject the commenter. Goodby, thanks for playing. Now go get some manners. You may return when you are able to think of more than yourself.
    just my opinion, and we all know what opinions are worth.

15. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ryan, you always take the high road even when someone is a dickhead to you. It is why you have earned my respect over the last 19 years.

-Abone.

Baumi, 40ragtopdown and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  16. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I wouldn't say always man... I've just been lucky that you've been around when I've kept my cool is all...

Nicholas Coe, Baumi, porkshop and 3 others like this.
  17. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

Ordered an extra big one! My question is, seems how there is a mask on the caricature am I covered in public? Witch brings up another idea my mind works slow sorry. How about HAMB masks? That would be easier to ware in public! Joe

18. Nostrebor

Nostrebor

I LOL'ed a lot at this one. One of the crusty guys here at work always says "I hope you get the HEV!" when he's mad... And then we all bust up laughing and make him madder, and he stomps off in a huff. Good times!:D:D

19. jim snow

jim snow

Richard Cranium. That’s funny. Good one HRP. Snowman

20. BLACK STUDE

BLACK STUDE

Ordered an XL. We can all try again next year.

21. It's way past time I updated my thread bare Hamb Drags shirts.
    I just pre ordered the new shirt. HRP

100_2927.JPG

100_2928.JPG

100_2926.JPG

22. Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    straykatkustoms and Gammz like this.
  23. lostdutchman

lostdutchman

Just ordered 2
    And thank you for all the effort you put in to make this happen for the past 19 year's.

24. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

I'm so happy for you all. :cool:

25. traffic61

traffic61
    from Owasso, OK

Hey Ryan,
    Came home to a bag of goodies on my front porch this evening. Thanks for the bitchin' shirts and the quick shipment.

26. Butch M

Butch M

oh yeah got mine today way cool

27. Budget36

Budget36

Cool looking shirt, probably as close as I'll ever get to Mokan.

28. BLACK STUDE

BLACK STUDE

Got mine today, thanks for all you do Ryan.

29. jetnow1

jetnow1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from CT
    1. A-D Truckers

since the heading says what this thread is about, why would you even open it? Personally I am proud of
    Ryan putting the health of everyone first.