Register now to get rid of these ads!

Questions & Answers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jul 22, 2020.

1. LMAO!

2. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

LMAO too !!! Maybe @Ryan should up the Alliance Membership fee ...them bitches ain't cheap:eek: (not that I would know anything about those kind of things):rolleyes:

427 sleeper and 210superair like this.
  3. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

I should not have said that, it was more the kind of jab you'd take at a buddy, and I don't know Ryan at all, so apologies Ryan. It's just my kind of sense of humor.

427 sleeper and hotrodjack33 like this.
  4. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I believe @Ryan must have a pretty good sense of humor He'd have to, to put up with us assholes:D

5. dang....posted at 10:56...........

6. Adjustments.JPG

I relate to this statement more than anything else I’ve read on this website. Word.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

7. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Oh yeah. All good man.

If that's the case, you need to listen to an album. It's actually a sound track to a documentary... It's called "A Brokedown Melody" and in my opinion, the secret of life is within. I think you can only hear it if you've been in that place...

Stogy, clunker and Sancho like this.
  8. devilleish

devilleish

I burnt out a few years ago, sold my '55, and moved to Florida. I bought an extremely OT Cadillac DeVille and have learned a lot about newer cars from it. My dad bought the '38 Cadillac in my avatar earlier this year as a running, driving, rust free, SoCal all its life project and that kicked something in me straight in the ass and now I'm starting to feel the need for a car or truck that interests me again. I'm not ready to pull the trigger on something yet, but it's been good to be lurking around in here again.

210superair likes this.
  9. My alerts are f'ed up again. Getting an Alert when anyone starts a new thread. This happened before and I don't remember what was done to correct it. I think Ryan did it. Ryan if you are listening! Thanks. I have tried removing all my Alert Preferences, logging off, then going back in and redoing them. No Change!

10. Ryan, did I dream this?

Did you ever get kicked out of a car show for doing burn out's? HRP

Sancho likes this.
  11. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

No Dream.
    I can remember a little story of being reprimanded at the NSRA and someone burning up the pavement all the way out. Rebel!!!!

Sancho and kidcampbell71 like this.
  12. Oh, now I understand Ryan's stand on the NSRA, he got ejected for having fun. :cool: HRP

Petejoe likes this.
  13. I hear that goodguys frown on passing the pace car when doing laps at the tracks

14. The first year Goodguys went to the Charlotte Motor speedway a unnamed fool driving a '30 Ford convertible thought the lead car was driving too slow and passed the pace car, he was grinning like a possum eating briers when he pulled off the track.

His credentials were removed from the windshield, a friend had to leave the show early the next day and I, I mean the fool drove the '39 through the gates with a 1947 windshield sticker and a change of name. no one was the wiser. :D

I will say that driving a hot rod on the 24° high banks of Charlotte motor Speendway will make your valves rattle pretty loud and really isn't good for the engine.HRP

427 sleeper and anthony myrick like this.