Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest So Long Bob...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jul 2, 2018.

1. 1lucky1

1lucky1
    from Morgan NJ

Surely Missed on the Hamb and Everywhere!

Lil32 likes this.
  2. Crazy it's been that long. Miss him dearly. The bumper cars neon and cabinets below we're from the auction, just a little bit of Bob in the shop IMG_20200525_210449872.jpg

3. Yes sir, Bob was a good man and a great sense of humor, the photo of Bob fishing at Bonneville is a prime example. HRP

BobKfishing.JPG

WildWilly68, Lil32, Baumi and 2 others like this.
  4. mopar57

mopar57

I didnt know Bob but what a great write up. Sounds like an awesome guy and he had an awesome funeral. Rip. Bob

Lil32, OG lil E and kidcampbell71 like this.
  5. reagen

reagen

RIP

Lil32 likes this.
  6. When Bob would come through Omaha, he'd call or stop by and spend the night. One day he showed up at my place and said the engine in the convertible wouldn't go over 2000 rpms. We pulled it into my minuscule garage and I found one of those hokey ass glass fuel filters on it. We cleaned the filter screen and it was ok then but I made him promise me he'd replace that fire-starter glass filter as soon as he could.
    We'd meet up at the HAMB drags,Bonneville and BTT50s and Goodguys Desmoines. He introduced me to Tex Smith. Ron Ceridono and Peter O'Toole from Australia while at Bonneville. Bob knew everybody! My world is just a little bit less rich without Bob....
    Bob at the HAMB drags: BobKandme.jpg

OG lil E, BrerHair, Lil32 and 2 others like this.