Register now to get rid of these ads!

New here to forum.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Robert Thornton, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Robert Thornton

Robert Thornton

Hi, I have browsed the forum for assistance but I think this is my first post. I have located a few resources here like Charlie and Ken for various help in the past. My current issue has been with a ford F1 1950 8ba engine specifically ignition timing. Engine is all stock and Charlie just rebuilt my carb so I was able to get it cranked after resetting the distributor many of times. After some reading here many people say to remove the stock distributor and replace it since this really helps with starting which is my struggle currently. I hear GMCbubba being mentioned so I wanted to know if someone could provide his contact information. I am new to this flathead world so I am trying to help father n law get his truck up and running again after he added to much starting fluid and opened the muffler like a can of tuna. thanks in advance.

2. 270dodge

270dodge
    from Ohio

Top of this page.
    Flags or ribbons hanging.
    Left center.
    Put your curser on it and select Member Search.
    Type in GMC Bubba.

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.