Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage SPRINGFIELD OHIO SWAP MEET & CAR SHOW

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BuckeyeBuicks, Jun 25, 2020.

1. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

I just checked their web site and as of today the Springfield, Ohio swap meet and car show is still on for this coming weekend. Anyone going?

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

have a link for it?

3. 270dodge

270dodge
    from Ohio

4. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

Was there today.. Down a little on vendors and cars for sale but probably will be better on Saturday.. Vendors had mask on but only about 10-15% of attendees wore them.. I had my protection on...

Max Gearhead and lothiandon1940 like this.

5. chopped30

chopped30
    from ohio

Hey Mike....I was there today. What a good feeling to finally get out and root through parts. I took my mask and used it when the area was crowded. Most vendors had masks on. It was announced that part of the deal with the health department was vendors and workers worn masks. They would like to have seen everyone wear but did not require that. All in all there grounds seemed between 1/2 and 2/3 filled and the crowd was down but everyone was friendly and happy to be there. I left with a new sense of hope that maybe we all can get back to some kind of normal. I am looking forward to my yearly trip to sell at Fall Carlisle. Be safe and enjoy.

wraymen likes this.
  6. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

We went on Saturday. Got there early and left about noon to beat the rain. I found that the vendors were hungry for sales and got some really good buys. Let me know if you want me to gather up some of the little car magazines to read and return or if you want to keep them for your own collection or if there are any particular titles you collect.
    P.S. Since we went and came home early our buddy did not have even one liquid nerve calmer in a can LOL

7. Fat47

Fat47
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I went Sat. About 1/3 of usual number of spots occupied. Quite a few had their stuff covered with tarps. Announced while I was there that for the first time meet would also be open Today/Sunday. I wore a mask and gloves but vast majority were walking around, socializing and handling stuff like the virus never existed. As always, everybody can chose to handle situations as they see fit.