Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Does Denise still have the big Olds?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hamtown Al, Jun 12, 2020.

1. BrandonB

BrandonB
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from nor cal

Some of my favorite posts are of Denise and Megans travels. So entertaining and always looked forward to the next installment.

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

There was a group of us, 34 I think it was, that did Harbor Springs, Petoskey, the tunnel of trees, then into the UP, all in hot rods last Sept. We spent a long weekend just cruising around Michigan. I love to drive as opposed to sit around a car show.

Sent from my SM-G970U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thanks bud! Photos and a video of us mud wrestling at The Jalopy Showdown just showed up on FB last month because folks we talking about the event being postponed. So funny to watch and brings back awesome memories. Both Megan and I plan on attending the last Jalopy Showdown whether its in Sept or next May, we'll both be there. See ya then!

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thanks! They were alot of fun to do and much easier to do on the old HAMB. I do miss the back and forth interaction with folks here that I'm not friends with on FB.

5. Good to hear from you Denise! Not keeping up since I bailed on FB...

6. ..................Could be the best news that I've heard in a long time.:)......Don.

chryslerfan55 and jim snow like this.
  7. The "Cookie Pusher" wagon, eh? :rolleyes:

An old friend of mine, if he had ever seen you driving this wagon, would have called you out as looking like a "rich Okie". He figured that you were just showing off, driving around with that fancy "chrome mattress rack" on the roof. :p

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  8. Denise, remember when the fire extinguisher went off inside Nads station wagon going down I-4 Orlando???
    We couldn’t see at 50mph, pulled over jumped out, then laughed our asses off
    And we towed his bike off the freeway with the strap from your luggage

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app