Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wingnutz is in the hospital!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Max Gearhead, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Hey Mark:

Thanks for the call yesterday, glad that everything went well and hope to see you soon. I'll be in Milw next weekend, let me know if you can have visitors.

B:DB

2. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

wow. . . i mean, that is a shitty way to spend your time for sure.

i went through this same shit last summer about a week after the drags...

you'll be spinnin wrench again in no time bro. hang in there! :cool:

3. My wife talked to Mark yesterday - his back is doing much better, but it'll take a few weeks to heal from all the slaps he sustained while pinching nurses. :D

Onward to recovery, my brutha!

4. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Please pass along my well wishes!!

5. Get better soon!
    Hope you're 'back' to normal soon!

6. plmczy

plmczy

Hope you have a speedy recovery. later shawn

7. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

Lets get a posse togather and steal his shit while he is out of commission, Get better Mark!!!!

8. Hellfish

Hellfish

Here's to a quick recovery!

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Yikes, this sucks! I'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way for a speedy and painfree as possible recovery bud!

10. Jaker

Jaker

here's to a quick recovery, Mark!

-Jake

11. Hey guys... I'm Back...!!!

I injured my back a couple of weeks ago and was trying therapy and then was scheduled for an "Epideril" (Steroidal injection" to the spine) Last Friday evening to relieve the inflamation... however... when the anasthetic wore off the additional pressure exerted to the spine caused major paralysis in the legs and massive pain throughout the lower body...! By 3 a.m. Saturday morning I was in intensive care and receiving heavy medication for the pain... and at 7 a.m. a Neuro-surgeon arrived and told me that I needed surgery as soon as possible. I asked him "How Soon"? and he said tommorrow morning at 7:30 am... and I asked him "When would be the next available time and he said two weeks and that I would have to live on the "DRIP" that whole time... and I said... tommorrow sounds perfect...!

This has been one hell of a year so far... 11 funerals and two surgeries....!!!!

I got out of the hospital as soon as I could walk and take a "Good Dump"!

From what I understand... having a "Good Dump" is important...!:D

Thanks for all the prayers (everyone of them helped!), the calls, and the cards (especially kb cookout and his lovely bride for sending me the pin-up with an airplane card:D )...!

For the most part... I'm resting at home and per "Bluto's Orders"... giving the "Glue" time to dry... although there has been rumors that I've been driving around hassling hot rod friends that live nearby... but again these are just rumors...!;)

I was having fun until I saw the wedding ring...!!! Then it was torture time! I'm expecting the "Royal treatment from you when I get to NJ...!!!;)

While you've got it... finish the steering, floor, brakelines (you'll find all the brake stuff on the bench), and the wiring... and there should be enough stuff on the bench to get it running and still have a good size rummage sale so that you can afford to fill the gas tank...!!!:eek:

Have at it... at least the damn thing will get something done on it...!!!!

Thanks again...!

Mark

12. Chrome Shop Mafia

Chrome Shop Mafia

good to see you back

13. injunnuity

injunnuity
    from Wisconsin

Good to see you back and OK

14. Insane Rob

Insane Rob

Welcome back. Oh that brought back memories of getting the steroids the anasthetia wearing off in the midel of the drive back home that was pretty painful.
    Luckly I was never opened up and they had diagnosed me incorrectly even though my spine was dislocated 2 inches it was because of something else that only took 6 painful shots to fix but would of been way better then getting opened up.
    Did they zipper your back? Cause you know they'll be back in there...:rolleyes:
    Damn dr's.
    But on the bright note you can get away with alot of request from the oposite sex when you are layed up because of pity dont let that opportunity go! :D

15. Bazooka

Bazooka

get well soon! hope that back feels better....

16. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

I suppose you will be at the "Fair Park" this weekend, contrary to Dr.'s orders. I'll buy a beer or two.

B:)B

17. geemann51

geemann51

11 funerals? Is your last name Gambino? Good luck to you for a speedy recovery...

18. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

hope you get well soon

19. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Awwwww A good Crap.... I have one of those every morning.

Get well soon you crazy bastard.

evel

20. Wowcars

Wowcars

I'm not a religious person, but God Speed man.

21. Good thing... that means you're Healthy...!!! If you get one or two days without a "Good Poop"... you'll see how they got that term feeling "Crappy"...!!! Hahaha...!

Thanks

Everybody gets real religious when they are facing this amount of pain or possible death... And "God is a Major playa" in my life...!!!:cool:

22. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

welcome back brudda. . . spinal pain post-op is hell, but hang tight meng

T