Register now to get rid of these ads!

1957 Chevy 4Dr Wagon revived.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by IronCT71, Jun 14, 2020.

1. IronCT71

IronCT71

My five brothers and I rode around in this rough 57 Chevy wagon when we were kids. It was last licensed in 1978. It’s been slow going but I’ve replaced the Buick nailhead motor my dad removed to use in his 32 Ford Coupe.
    Thanksgiving 2019 I gave my parents a ride in the car. They didn’t care about the dusty windows or open headers. Both completely enjoyed being back in the old ride.
    Anyway, glad to be here [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]with so many knowledgeable car people.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. 270dodge

270dodge
    from Ohio

Good introduction and as a plus you filled out your profile page. Pictures- we like pictures! 1957 hotrod and a worthy project. I see that you have a traditional parking brake. Your first "like" has been sent and should be saved like the first dollar that goes into the cash register of a new business.
    Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Welcome. Enjoy your HAMBtime.

4. IronCT71

IronCT71

Thanks for the welcome!

lothiandon1940 likes this.

5. IronCT71

IronCT71

Thanks for the welcome!