Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1956 Ford Customline Hot Rod Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by mjlangley, Jun 10, 2020.

1. mjlangley

mjlangley
    from SE MI

City: White Lake

State: Michigan
    Price: 2500
    Stalled out 56 Ford hot rod project. Frame cut off for straight axle swap, 2x3 tubing fully welded in, 48 F1 axle and spindles (F1 steering arms removed) with Speedway spring kit. Speedway front disc brake for Ford 5x4.5" BP included along with a pair of ET 5 spoke wheels with new tires. Vega steering box w/ Speedway mount not installed. I am pretty sure I have all of the OE front sheetmetal and inner fender stuff plus a pair of old fiberglass fenders. I have a couple of steel hoods but they've been outside so condition may be poor. I have (I think) a complete set of Customline trim plus a bunch of extra pieces as I prefer the Mainline quarter trim. I have the OE front and rear seats (front is in ROUGH shape) and a pair of early Mustang front buckets with new, uninstalled red covers) go with the car.For the above price I'll throw in a 68 or 69 390 motor that runs along with a good small input/ output Toploader with an early (64) Galaxie mainshaft and tailshaft housing with Galaxie Hurst Comp Plus shifter. Body on the car is ok. Has rust holes in the floor that have been poorly covered over as well as rust in the rear body panel under the trunk. Roof has some pretty serious surface rust. Has original rear axle under it but I have a 9" that goes with the car that should work nicely. I don't want to ship as there are so many boxes and storage tubs of parts that I don't want to deal with it. PM me or call me, Matt (24-eight) 8-six-0, seven-1 eight-6. Thanks IMG_1544.JPG Rear Body.jpg Frame and Engine.jpg Fenders 2.jpg IMG_1545.JPG Interior from Passenger Door.jpg Pass Side.jpg

2. mjlangley

mjlangley
    from SE MI

Price is flexible- I'd rather see it sell and get finished than sit. $3500 OBO...

3. mjlangley

mjlangley
    from SE MI

Bump for price drop- somebody needs this or the parts, let me know if you have any questions!