Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Suspension Tech.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fiftyv8, May 30, 2020.

1. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

I had this sent to me by a friend and originally thought I knew it all, but eventually sat down and watch the Part 1 and found it was worth my time as I am a keen hot rodder and have had early Falcons etc.

Hnstray likes this.
  2. Mike VV

Mike VV
    from SoCal

Not too bad info.

BUT...you need to watch all three videos to get the full information/understanding.

Just a side note though, if you walk into Fat Man's shop (or most others that sell kits), and walk out with a front end kit...all that he's talking about, is NOT what you are going to get..!
    You need to fill them in with a lot of info about your car so that they can design around its parameters. Oh yea, and more "zeros" on your check..!

Mike

fiftyv8 likes this.
  3. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

Yeah, I was not brave enough to post all the Parts links.
    Just offered the appetiser and thought that I'd leave it up to the gang to choose where they go from their.
    Always nice to hear what the so called experts have to say, whether you use it is up to the individual.
    He mad a few surprising comments about other suspensions and Manufacturers which is obviously all about $'s in the other direction, like cheap and nasty stuff...

4. LWEL9226

LWEL9226
    from So. Oregon

Good info.... Thank You....

LynnW