Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1964 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 Fiesta Wagon

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by nitroracer, Oct 14, 2019.

1. nitroracer

nitroracer

City: Shippensburg

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: $8500
    Listed for sale is a 1964 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 Fiesta Wagon. I purchased the car a few years ago from an Oldsmobile collector in Ohio and have brought it back to a good running and driving condition while leaving the body and paint as-is with a perfectly aged patina.

This wagon has 64k miles and has logged numerous road trips across the state of Pennsylvania. The 394ci engine runs good and the transmission shifts as it should. The engine was given a full tune up (plugs, wires, points, cap, rotor, etc.) and I found date codes from 1964 on many of the parts that I replaced. I recently added a rebuilt carburetor as well. The battery is a recent replacement along with a high torque starter and new cables. There are some minor leaks but nothing that requires constant attention and topping off fluids each time the wagon is taken out.

The front brakes have been upgraded to discs which necessitated the larger 17x8 wheels and tires to clear the 12" rotors. All of the parts used for the upgrade, along with all other work I have done on the car over the course of my ownership has been logged and will be provided with the car. The tires are sized correctly and the speedometer still reads true. I still have the original drums, wheels, tires, and hub caps for anyone who wishes to go back to the original look. The car feels much safer to drive in modern traffic with the upgrade. I also have the stock rear springs if you would like more height in the back.

I have some documentation from the original purchase of the car which came from Fred Brown Cadillac Oldsmobile of Portsmouth, Ohio. The original owner traded in his 57' Olds wagon for this new 64' model.

This wagon is located in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania and the sale price is $7500 / OBO. Please contact Matt by PM for more information.

Link to Photo Gallery

IMG_1299.JPG IMG_1277.JPG IMG_1281.JPG Oldsmobile_Docs-1.jpg

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    bobss396 likes this.
  2. nitroracer

nitroracer

Car is back out of storage and available for test drives. Price drop to $7500 / OBO.

The picture below shows the car with the original wheels and tires, rear springs, and high beams which it could be easily converted back to.

Attached Files: