Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration <<<< Friday Art Show 5/22/20 >>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57 Corvette ~ Bob, May 21, 2020.

1. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks Mac, it's funny this photo angle doesn't make the aft section look as extended.

The lower body trim is in itself wild.

It is in a sense with these concepts more or less giving the designers and engineers in essence the go ahead to go Valley Custom...and see what you come up with.​

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  2. sent you a message Thank you so much for the compliment! I hang out with all those guys I’m now the new President of the Chemung Valley Street Rods

3. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congrats on the Prez spot.

I know we must have crossed paths...I've been hot rodding for so long, that I know just about everyone. And there is a pic of your truck at our "Cars in the Park" show on our website. (I've been Chairman and M.C. of the show for 20+ years)...so we have, at least, been at the same place at the same time:D

http://www.triplecitiesstreetrods.com/Cars-in-the-Park.html

4. That's cool stuff. Not a mile from here an awesome early F4U (fabric wing section type) is being restored. Rooman, you may know- Bob Jarrett?

Super show.

5. rooman

rooman

I did a lot of work on Bob's Model A coupe in the late 70's widening the rear fenders and painting the whole car and also remember when they found the Corsair. Evidently they hacked a wide path through the jungle to get it to the beach and then found that the wings still folded.

Roo

Jigger, robber and 41 GMC K-18 like this.
  6. I am not usually too big of a proponent of these filtered photos other than the fact that it is a great outlet for people to express their artistic side if their skills lie elsewhere. You did a good job, especially on the deuce in the garage.
    Having said that, I can't help but wonder if the raw photo of that image wouldn't be just as artistic 'as is' or in a gently enhanced black 7 white format. In other words, I'd love to see the original picture.

Also, I love the Chevy in your avatar. Cheers!

Animal, Stogy and Scooterville like this.
  7. 4 pedals

4 pedals
    from Nor Cal

I don't post often, but I look forward to starting each Saturday morning with the FAS and a cup of coffee. Thanks to all who share their work!

Devin

hotrodjack33 likes this.

8. Thanks. It’s just a simple filter app I use. Nothing fancy. Here’s the pics.
    My car looks like a Chevy cause it has 55 Chevy headlight grafted into it. . It’s a 50 Plymouth fastback.
    0D54231A-9B90-4F5C-AD07-048E87D4F1FD.jpeg FA2C7B97-12A1-4543-A8AF-167D56D47923.jpeg

9. Bruce's Green on Green Chopped 39/40 Tub - Green ART
    [​IMG]

10. I thought it was a Plymouth! You're right, the lights threw me... always go with your gut... Thanks man, either way, it's very nice!

41 GMC K-18, Stogy and Scooterville like this.
  11. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Last edited: May 24, 2020
  12. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Scooter, is that 32 a Former Late Hambers Ride?...

13. Yes, it belonged to Tommy Mills. Keith Elza Sr is caretaker now.

Stogy likes this.
  14. rust&patina

rust&patina

Great to have you back robber . . . :cool:

robber, 41 GMC K-18 and Stogy like this.
  15. catdad49

catdad49

Robber, welcome Back! This one's for you. IMG_2372.jpg

16. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

One for the Vets. C715F9C1-ADCA-4DFE-A9F5-23861C229A1E.jpeg

1947knuck, rust&patina, Stogy and 5 others like this.
  17. j3harleys

j3harleys

So that's what the back of that Roadster looks like. Oh I mean your Avatar. I just noticed that. I'm getting slower by the day.

Stogy and ct1932ford like this.
  18. Like high school old!

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

Stogy and j3harleys like this.