Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1932 ford 3w coupe project

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Fatkidscars, May 17, 2020.

1. Fatkidscars

Fatkidscars

Hauled home a orginal henry 32 3w project today, Over all a good car needs a little roof work but have the pieces to fix it....

Attached Files:

AULIZ, Joel W, bathcollector and 9 others like this.
  2. elgringo71

elgringo71

You have been picking up some very cool stuff lately

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. rusty valley

rusty valley

cool ! why is the one door so much worse than the rest of the car?

4. Fatkidscars

Fatkidscars

Its just a extra passenger's door that came with it...

5. Looks like that door has been sitting in the bottom of a creek for a few decades. But the rest of it looks good. Needs wood.....gives me wood....:p

6. brady1929

brady1929

Congratulations.

7. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

Man, I wish I could haul one home like that. Lucky guy!

8. Bugguts

Bugguts

Cool! Hiding in Iowa somewhere?

9. Go out west, get a Santa Fe Railroad map of the 1930’s, 1940’s, 1950’s Or 1960’s. Find on the Maps the Icon Railroad Tracks. Then, everywhere Santa Fe Cross a Good Size River. The Railroad would Haul Junk Cars, dump them out on Railroad Trestles. This was started with the very Antique Junked Cars & Trucks, then Progress to all makes $ Models. The last Modern Government Buy Out that I was able to purchase a 1992 Camaro IROZ & The Purchase Price Of $1,000.00. & usage was for Part’s only, they killed the Title. I was going to use that in a 1934 Ford Cabriolet Build or Something Else. they’d Put the Cars On the River Banks, & Run Steel Cables Thur The Bodies. They anchored the cables to the River Banks or Trestles. These were all thru the Mid-West Where you’d find Santa Fe Rails. This Started very Early by The Railroads I’ve got a Mint 1933 Ford 3-W Coupe Body W/Frame, Doors, Deck Lid, Gas Tank rear Cover, all Garnish Moldings, Dash, Excellent Doors, Hinges, Good Wood. Seat Frame, 33 inter-Fender Panels, Sun-Visors. The price was $1,000.00 in 1985. Very important ask in those Times 60’s, 70’s, 80’s. I’d talk to the Owners. Don’t Trespass On his land, don’t use a Torch!, that’s the Best Way to Screw it up for Everyone! We had a Friend, Who was a U.S Airman On a C-135 Fueler Out Of Tinker Air force Base. He Mapped the whole Mid-West U.S. I Purchased Complete Mint 1956 Ford COE, W/Aluminum Van Body that was on a U.S.A.F. BASE. It was used as Dispatch Vehicle from the AirCrews Quarters To their SAC Nuclear B-52 Bomber. I purchased in 2009, for $1,000.00
    My Plans is to use it as a NASCAR Infield Truck, & Watch the Races & TEXAS NASCAR SPEEDWAY. It has Double Rear Doors, a Rear Ladder in the Left Door. In Top it has a Roof Rack, Inside it has a Sheet Metal Storage Tunnel Across the Width Of The Body & Frame , ill have Bedding places on the Storage Tunnel. There’s a Pair outside
    3-Ft. X 3-FT. Square Doors. That Secures The Storage Compartments. I’ve purchased 1957 Holley 4-BBL Carburetor. Nos Ram Horn Exhaust Manifolds , Thunderbird Finned Aluminum Valve Covers. New T-Bird Tach Drive Distributor, New S/S Eagle Hood Ornament, NOS 1956 Ford 1-Year only COE Truck Floor Mat. Art Deco 50’s Commercial Running Lights, a Rare & now Stupid Expensive Commercial Die Cast Air Cleaner thru the Hood. I got 2-Sets Of 6 New Wheels & New Tires, So, that’s a Total Of 12 Wheels & 12 Tires. New 1956 Locking Glove Box. I purchased ($500.00) Nos 1976 From Sears, Midland CB Stereo Radio, W/Motorized Recessing Antenna. LED Display Mic, & Tape Deck. All new 1956 Ford F-500 Badges, & Emblems, I’ve got a 312, T-Bird Engine & the Stock COE 5-SPD Commercial Trans, New Aluminum Mummert Aluminum 4-BBL Manifold, I’ve have A Side Box Storage Area To install a Power Generator. I’ve purchased the Ford F-500 Original Basic & $1,000.00. All the other Parts & Items were bought Separately the Midland CB was 44 Years Ago. I’ll need & want Aircondlting, Brackets, Power Brakes, etc.. I hope to have about $30,000.00 in Parts.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  10. Nicholas Figge

Nicholas Figge

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.