Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Saving a 54 Mercury Custom 2 Door Sedan Build Thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The 39 guy, Dec 31, 2015.

1. joel

joel
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Behold! a brand new Mercury! Great work Don and Sam. I look forward to what you do with the 39.

brEad and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Thank you gentlemen! Your compliments are very much appreciated! Thanks for following the build for so many years. I will start the new thread on the 39 a couple of months. We are reorganizing things in the shop right now and painting the ceiling and walls white so we can see things better in our old age. Have you ever tried to sort and organize your cans of miscellaneous nuts and bolts? Not much fun but at the prices they charge at the local hardware store for them these days it's worth trying once in awhile..... I think... Going out cruising right now.

Take care and stay well,

Sam

loudbang and i.rant like this.

3. Agree... This was both inspiring and educational all at the same time. I have learnt that even when things may seem impossible or out of reach there is always someone or something that can help solve your issue.

Thank you from Down Under !!

34 5W Paul, loudbang and 48fordnut like this.