Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD ! New Chrome Plated and Polished Mahogany Model T Steering Wheel fits stock Ts or hotrods or ?

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by GZ, Apr 24, 2020.

1. GZ

GZ
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Detroit

City: Detroit

State: Michigan
    Price: 250.00 ppd
    SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

Here is a brand new, reproduction, accessory Model T steering wheel. This is made to fit stock Model Ts but could be adapted for other applications. It is the small size, accessory wheel that is 12 1/2" in overall diameter. It has a chrome plated, brass spider with a polished, mahogany rim.The workmanship is just beautiful on this piece. The small steering wheels are great for speedsters or racers with lowered steering columns. They can also be used for other Ts when the driver needs just "a bit more room to be comfortable". The shaft hole is 3/4" with a single, straight keyway (stock Model T but could be easily changed). I bought it a couple of months ago and mounted it but never used it. It has never been outside, exposed to elements, etc. I paid about 370.00 plus shipping but have decided to go another route.

I'll take 250.00 including shipping within the USA and I'll include the new, chrome plated matching acorn nut to attach it to the shaft ( a 7.50 value...…)

Here it is in the Snyder's catalog:
    https://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/...ory=Products/model-t/steering/steering-column

I accept PayPal for payment. Please email directly at: [email protected] or call 734-730-4274.Thanks.

sw1.jpg sw2.jpg sw3.jpg sw4.jpg sw5.jpg

Last edited: May 21, 2020
  2. GZ

GZ
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Detroit

How about 220.00 postpaid in the USA. That's a huge savings from what it cost new!!!!

3. GZ

GZ
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Detroit

To the top!!