Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi from down under

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Brooker, May 9, 2020.

1. Brooker

Brooker

Hi all names brooker from Australia after some info and tips from time to time I have a 56 Buick Century and parts are hard to find and f)$8en expensive to ship from the US

rbrewer likes this.
  2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. I like those big old 50's Buicks. My Father in Law had a 54 and it sure was a dream to ride in back then. The only parts source I use for my old Chevy and Plymouth that also has Buick stuff is www.kanter.com. They have a webstore and also put out a paper catalog. Jimmie

lothiandon1940 and rbrewer like this.
  3. Welcome- also I agree that the Kantor Catalog is a good over all reference material for old car parts , I have the ball joint etc kit on my 56 chevy-.Good luck on your project!!

lothiandon1940 likes this.

4. Sandgroper

Sandgroper

Hey Brooker, what part of oz are you from? If you think parts are hard for your car try and find parts for mine lol. You are in the best place for help and advice.

Paul