Register now to get rid of these ads!

Been around awhile, first post...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Johnny31, May 5, 2020.

1. Johnny31

Johnny31

Hi everyone. Been a member for awhile and have used the HAMB as a resource for a lot of valuable information. I greatly appreciate the many expert techniques and opinions shared. Unfortunately, my first post is asking for help. We have a project that required we have a mag rebuilt. We talked to Joe (??) at Don Zig Magneto's at the first of the year and sent our mag to him. We confirmed they have it and were told at the time he would work it in. We have been trying to get in touch with them since, and the phone number goes right to a voicemail that is full. Does anyone have any ideas how we can actually talk to them?? Thanks in advance.

John

2. 270dodge

270dodge
    from Ohio

I see that you understand that it's not the best thing to post about problems, mechanical rebuilds and such here. This is after all the introduction page. Create a thread on the main board and give it a catchy title like- Help with Don Zig Magnetos. You'll greatly increase views and have much better luck getting an answer. Folks here will help and always seek more specific details.
    I see that you've filled out your profile page and good on ya for that :).

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

3. Johnny31

Johnny31