Register now to get rid of these ads!

1930 Brookville roadster pick up body

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Rickey Joy, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Rickey Joy

Rickey Joy

Hi I am new here and found you because I got a Brookville body unassembled and I am having trouble putting it together. I am looking for how the cowl and the windshield goes together I can find pictures,dementions,or instructions anywhere. I would have thought something would have come with the body. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my moto e5 go using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. Rickey Joy

Rickey Joy

3. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi. The photo seems to shows the roadster has the cowl bracket on each side for the folding windshield and you must have the folding windshield frame & install it inside the brackets and attach with the bolts, hardware & wingnuts so it can fold or stand upright. It has been many years since I had my Model A but that is what I recall. Your profile does not show where you are located so it is hard for any of us to volunteer to come by and see just what is needed. Jimmie

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. G,day and welcome. I see your avatar is also a model A so i guess you know about all the little gastank clamps that hold the thing together .

5. Rickey Joy

Rickey Joy

I'm in San Diego. The problem is in mounting the door posts and where to drill holes to hold everything together.

6. Rickey Joy

Rickey Joy

I'm guessing Brookville is closed no one responded to my email. So how do the door posts attache and how does the cowl sheet metal stay on? Weld rivet screw?

7. Looks like answers your getting are minimal. This is the intro section, not much going on here. Start a new thread on the main message board, ( mention location ). Thats where everyone posts.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  8. Rickey Joy

Rickey Joy

Are there any model A roadster pu body assembly plans, factory after market or restoring dementions