Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1926 Ford 2 door Sedan Body & Custom Framr

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Bib Overalls, Jan 26, 2020.

1. City: Jonesboro

State: Arkansas
    Price: $3,000
    I don't fit!! It is time for me to recognize reality and move. I started building a 1926 Ford Model T 2 door sedan disregarding the fact that I am 76 and lack the flexibility and at 6'2" also lack the pettiness to be comfortable one inside.

It is time to send this puppy down the road to a new home. Although the photos show a near complete vehicle, this ad is for the body with doors and the custom frame only. I will not advertise the other components until the body and frame have sold. I will offer these components to the buyer of the body first.

This body is in dry storage in Jonesboro, Arkansas. Jonesboro is a 70 miles north west of Memphis, Tennessee at the end of US Interstate 555. I can not ship this vehicle but I will cooperate with any third party shipper the buyer employs.

I purchased this body off the HAMB and took delivery from a Wisconsin based vendor at the Chickasaw antique swap meet. The body is solid with it's original sub rails. Minimum rust damage except for the pan under the rear seat which apparently received a lot of rat pee over the years. The body has been blasted and epoxie primed. It comes with a new Brookville visor frame and a top wood kit. You can see an album of pictures I took as I puttered along here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ratpoison/albums/72157601679531790

Please make your first contact by HAMB personal message. I no longer answer my phone if I don't recognize the caller. Here are some pictures to get you going.

Attached Files:

13 likes this.
  2. My orphan T is still looking for a home. Trades considered.