Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Scorchy 1955 Thunderbird

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by hotrod36, Mar 4, 2020.

1. hotrod36

hotrod36

City: Whitby

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: 40,000
    I've decided to let Scorchy go, this Thunderbird was built between 1957-1961. Nothing has been changed on this car since then. Body modifications include; frenched headlights, shaved emblems, shave gas door, electric trunk solenoid, rear quater flairs, custom front bumper, 56 Mercury Wagin taillights and a 368 Lincoln Y block. All mods were completed in lead and it was painted in lacquer. According to the original carshow display sign, it has 15 coats of hand rubbed lacquer. Interior has vertical pleats in the door and kick panels and completed in pearl white. Nothing has been changed since completion. Car still show very well. It had a mechanical restoration, brakes, fuel, ignition systems and tires when it was removed from storage in 2012. I installed chrome wheels with Radir cheater slicks in the back and radials www in the front. Car runs and drives very well. Paint is 60 years old and shows some signs of wear but still in unbalievable condition for its age. Car was featured in Canadian Hotrod Magazine as well as Kustomrama. This car only has 7000 original miles since new. Very documented car, asking 40,000 U.S. I will help with shipping world wide
    Jamie 905 706 5876

Attached Files:

Rathbone, sko_ford, bowie and 6 others like this.
  2. hotrod36

hotrod36

3. hotrod36

hotrod36

Would be interested in a possible trade? or make an offer?

4. hotrod36

hotrod36

Make an offer, I might say yes. Shipping is very easy into the USA