Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Flathead Friday: 33 coupe motor pull. Crusty head swap.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mart, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Mart

Mart

Hello. Welcome to yet another scintillating video from Mart's Garage. It's time to bite the bullet and yank the motor out of my 1933 Ford 5 window coupe. It's going to get the Crusty Flatty. I got the new heads for the Crusty Flatty from my mate Glen. Many thanks Glen. I put them on but do a clearance check first, as they had been skimmed.
    Once again, this was plagued by technical problems, including first of all a complete microphone failure, then a unsatisfactory fix. I lost a lot of footage on the motor teardown and radiator removal. I did the best I could with what I had. You can use the closed captions on the part where the audio volume is low. They kinda work.
    I'm trying to build the channel so please subscribe, and leave a comment. Thanks to everyone who has been following the Crusty Flatty saga. Mart.

Here's the link, but can you please click the icon to watch it in YouTube so the like and subscribe buttons are available. Thanks:

2935ford, Desoto291Hemi and dudley32 like this.
  2. Great job Mart,,,,keep it coming .

Tommy

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

4. Always enjoy each update video Mart. Keep them coming

5. Mart

Mart

Thanks fellas. It's worth the effort when people take the trouble to watch and comment.

6. Mart

Mart

Bump for a stay at home Sunday.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  7. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

You take the sting out of being shut in . Thanks again Mart.