Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1965 Dodge Coronet 440 Station Wagon

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by John Bergener, Mar 5, 2020.

1. John Bergener

John Bergener

City: Roswell

State: New Mexico
    Price: 4,000
    I have a running '65 Coronet 440 6 passenger longroof project that can be driven on to your trailer, and you can tow it home and finish it how you like! This is a Cornet 440 (remember, that denotes trim package, not engine size) 6 passenger wagon equipped with a 318 poly V-8 engine and Torqueflite automatic transmission. This car has original dealer badging from Dallas, Tx. and I drove it home from ABQ, N.M. when I bought it, around 20 years ago I believe. This car is equipped with original factory a/c, but it has never worked in the time I have owned it. It also has a roof rack, and a surf board will be thrown in on the deal. The engine, transmission, body, and interior are all pretty tired, showing their 55 years of age, with some small rust spots here and there, but there's good bones here for a restoration done entirely your way! Fresh BFG Radial T/A's on Mopar cop car wheels with dog dishes all the way around, as well as recent straight front fenders, gas shocks & front disc brake conversion. Please feel free to contact me for more details and photos if interested. The bumpers are currently off the car, as I had them straightened and re-chromed a few years ago, have not put them back on yet. Lots of extra parts included with car. Odometer currently shows 88XX miles, which I am pretty certain is indicative of being on it's second 100k mi. Engine starts, runs, & she drives, but she smokes, tranny & power steering leaks too. Call or text for more info, and I will be happy to answer any questions. Asking $5000, Car, truck, or motorcycle trades may be considered. Call or text SANY0192.JPG SANY0191.JPG SANY0199.JPG SANY0190.JPG SANY0193.JPG SANY0195.JPG SANY0196.JPG SANY0198.JPG SANY0200.JPG SANY0201.JPG John at 575-910-2666. Thanks for looking!

flyin-t, upcwhiting and frankrizzo like this.
  2. John Bergener

John Bergener

Bump for price drop $4500

porknbeaner likes this.
  3. John Bergener

John Bergener

Bump for drop to $4,000 going once, going twice... Anyone?

P51captain likes this.
  4. John Bergener

John Bergener

5. John Bergener

John Bergener

Time for another Bump, I know somebody wants her! Surfboards included!

6. John Bergener

John Bergener