Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage LARS Cancelled

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by da34guy, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Build a car? ;-D
    Sent from my SM-G955F using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Budget36 likes this.
  2. I have plenty of parts for a build, just need to sell these to buy more:rolleyes:, I swear I'm trying to quit.:):)

Budget36 likes this.
  3. deucemac

deucemac

I guess I will have to rework my life. My wife and I got married 32 years ago. When FATHER'S DAY approached, she asked me what I wanted for Father's day. I said I want to go to the LA Roadsters meet. She said ,no what I meant was what do you really want for Father's day. I said I REALLY want to go to the LA Roadsters meet. She said there must be something you really really really want for Father's day. I once again replied, I really really really want to go to the LA Roadsters meet. I'Veblen going forever and there isn't anything I want more. She went the first year we were married and enjoyed it but it wasn't her cup of tea. The next year she kissed me good bye and off I went. For 31 years she knows that she is a hot rod widow on that weekend and has NEVER complained. No gift or anything just a Father's day well wish. She has gone to many one day runs and shows with me, but the full weekend at the roadsters is too much. So, for the first time in 31 years, I will be home. Something new to adjust to. I hope she doesn't enjoy it too much, because there will be a 2021 show. I hope!it has always been a reunion of friends and a great Saturday night feed up on camp hill.