Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Very URGENT Request PLEASE

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by corncobcoupe, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Rand Man

Rand Man

My wife is sewing some pretty good masks for family and friends. I believe if you use a high thread-count material and multiple layers, you can get worthwhile protection. I’ll be wearing one. I’m high risk on many levels, trying to stay alive. Ah, ah, ah, ah stayin alive, stayin alive.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

dwollam, 1956 F100 and catdad49 like this.
  2. Budget36

Budget36

I'd hope a health pro would chime in on masks, just my understanding is a N95 is the only one to wear.
    I don't know, but hate to have someone think they could be okay if they are not.

3. I'm not a health pro. But if you're working in a healthcare system, around positive cases of the virus, you wear an n-95 mask with a surgical mask over that. At least that's our policy. But a fabric mask to cover your face in a public area is perfect and doesn't waste n-95 masks. Still doesn't take the place of social distance. But the 2 together are a great team

4. whtbaron

whtbaron
    from manitoba

Note the footnote from the Czech Minister of Health... draw your own conclusions. The Canadian health officials are also starting to back peddle on the "don't waste the masks" message....

lake_harley likes this.
  5. indyjps

indyjps

Been to the store twice in 3 weeks.

I wear my paint respitator.

6. sport fury

sport fury

thank you for reminding me. I had a full unopened box of the blue gloves. I live in a very small town and our fire/rescue is all volunteer. they were very happy to receive them. the awesome power of the hamb in action

1Nimrod likes this.
  7. Thank you Harbor freight Thats the kind of help that will get us out of this pandemic Good Job