Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Sitting and Rotting.............picture thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Royalshifter, Jan 31, 2009.

1. impala4speed

impala4speed

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. That vehicle has a huge trunk!!!

3. MO54Frank

MO54Frank

This Model A Coupe is sitting in an old garage/barn in my little town. Up until about 10 years ago the owner drove this car occasionally, and had it in the local parades and cruises. Then he passed away, and now his daughter and son-in-law are its caretakers. They never get it out, and I've never seen that door fully closed... I ask them about it once and was told they would never get rid of it.

bethany model A (2).jpg

4. BJR

BJR

They may not get rid of it, but when they are gone someone else will.

5. Looks like one of my photos...:rolleyes:

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  6. Cool 33

Cool 33

Several years ago some of my wife's family had an opportunity to go to Montana to work on a large (several thousands of acres) ranch there. The owner was an elderly widow. There was a lot of old cars and parts as well as old farm machinery, parts and etc. sitting around. They sent me these pictures ( and more) since they knew I liked old cars and rust. While they only stayed there a couple of years, after coming back to Texas a brother in law kept in contact with the lady for some time. According to her, she had hired a "young" man on to help keep the ranch going. At some point apparently they had a disagreement over something, but she did not fire him. When she had to be gone for a few days, he used the bulldozer there to push all the stuff pictured and even more into a ravine and covered it up. I don't know what happened after that, but it really steamed me to hear that it had occurred!! M 1.jpg M 2.jpg M 3.jpg M 4.jpg M 5.jpg M 6.jpg M 7.jpg M 8.jpg M 9.jpg M 10.jpg

7. KRB52

KRB52
    from Conneticut

[​IMG]
    Now that's quite a setup. I wonder what it was used to power.