Register now to get rid of these ads!

Crime Wave!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Nope, he was Ben Hastings (as Charles Buchinsky).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

chryslerfan55 and brady1929 like this.
  2. brady1929

brady1929

It's on again tonight at 9 pm and tomorrow at 7 am Arizona time on TCM.

Graystoke likes this.
  3. I find that I watch TCM for the classics and Grit for the westerns more than any other channels. I always watch the TCM Noir Alley every Saturday night, and as Brady said "Crime Wave" is featured tonight. I just love the era, the cars, the street scenes, the women and the styles they wear, all of it. As I watch the movie, I Google the movie and on Imdb or Wikipedia I read about the cast and what happened to them. Unfortunately so many of them had tragic, short lives, especially the young starlets, as so many were taken advantage of by men in Hollywood and in their relationships. It was an interesting era, worse in some ways and better in others than now (especially now!).

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  4. They (TCM) have been running Crime Wave, I have seen it twice. Great Flick!

5. HRP is going to love that wagon!

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  6. chryslerfan55 likes this.
  7. Marty Strode

Marty Strode

I watched twice, last night and this morning, great film and fast paced. The host did fine job filling in all of the details, like the shooting time was less than 2 weeks, and it was filmed in '52 but not released until '54. Some films have the car sounds dubbed, and often miss the mark, but the sound of that hopped up Flathead were real.

chryslerfan55 and ct1932ford like this.
  8. Sounded like it was running Zephyr gears in the tranny with the long winding 1st gear.

9. 41 GMC K-18

41 GMC K-18
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The real " Hoodlum "
    charles bronson hoodlum.JPG

10. Marty Strode

Marty Strode

A friend of mine has one of those imported contraptions .

chryslerfan55 and 41 GMC K-18 like this.
  11. Graystoke

Graystoke

I also watched this again TCM this weekend, just to see the roadster.:)