Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Loudbang

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rooman, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Slopok

Slopok

Remember when @Moriarity got fed up as a Moderator and quit??? :mad:

Then he reconsidered after many of us tried to console him and then came back as "Super Moderator"!:D

Maybe after some thought and deliberation you to will return as "SUPER LOUDBANG"!:cool:

From all of us... we're absolutely gonna miss you and your posts!:(

2. e1956v

e1956v
    Alliance Vendor

You cant go from LOUDBANG to quietbang it just aint right I tell ya.

3. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well, I "liked" this post because I didn't know what else to do. But, being really honest about it, I DON'T like it! No sir!, not one bit!

You will be missed LB.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    JUNK ROD, Stogy, Max Gearhead and 6 others like this.
  4. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

I am trying to figure out did Ryan get rid of the Junior Stock thread or just move to a different section?
    All I asking is for someone to just explain what's going on that has so many people mad.
    Jimbo

5. pitman

pitman

Was gonna say, Super... or Open Pipes!:eek:

BrerHair and A 2 B like this.
  6. foolthrottle

foolthrottle

Loudbang don't look at this

JUNK ROD, 1low52, PhilA and 6 others like this.
  7. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Gary Reynold left huh? Gee. Did you know pigeons can fly as fast as 90 MPH? Now that is worth talking about.

@loudbang you da man...or you da ______________ (enter identity here). Just to be PC. :cool:

A 2 B, raven and Max Gearhead like this.

8. What about FINGERBANG ?

Tri-power37 and A 2 B like this.
  9. foolthrottle

foolthrottle

Loudbang don't look at this either

10. bchctybob

bchctybob

???? Well this is mighty disappointing. Like many others on this site I’ve always considered you to be an Elder Statesman and an Icon here. Your posts and your ability to find and post pictures from the far reaches of the internet always raises the level of the content here.
    I’m hoping that you’ll reconsider and participate like you have up to now, you have a lot of friends across the country who will surely miss you if you leave.

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Nostrebor, 6inarow, A 2 B and 8 others like this.
  11. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

12. Sky Six

Sky Six
    from Arizona

He was the first to "like" my first fuel altered pictures that were posted upside down, sideways, and totally incorrectly. Made me feel welcome.
    Party on.!

13. Loudbang, I am among the many that will miss your posts.
    Bob

Nostrebor, A 2 B, Lil32 and 3 others like this.
  14. Blues4U

Blues4U
    from So Cal

I'll echo the sentiments here, and would also encourage you to change your mind and stick around.

15. OLSKOOL57

OLSKOOL57

Well, as a new member of only 13 months, I for one have enjoyed your posts and pictures. I just as other members would like you to stay. Of course, only you know what you need to do, but hoping you will reconsider.

Nostrebor, A 2 B, Stogy and 1 other person like this.
  16. Loudbang, you have been one of the most interesting posters on this site, as many others have stated, and I agree as well, and I'm sure Linda feels the same way too.
    I look forward to your reconsideration and return when you feel the time is right.
    All the best.
    Keith

Nostrebor, bchctybob, A 2 B and 6 others like this.
  17. Lepus

Lepus

Loudbng, I have enjoyed your posts too. If you must go, I hope its on to bigger and better things.

Nostrebor, wraymen, A 2 B and 4 others like this.
  18. Gman0046

Gman0046

Loudbang, hang in there. Don't let them get you down.

Regards Gary

19. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

Loudbang I hate to see you go. I have always liked reading your posts, they were right on the mark. Regroup and come back soon

20. Mr T body

Mr T body
    Alliance Vendor
    from BHC AZ

Bummer to see you step back. Everyone here has a different role in the community and I see yours as a member that keeps momentum up when things sometimes stall. You've given "prolific" new meaning, but not in a bad way. For those of us that don't post regularly, we don't know if anyone can even SEE what we posted until you "like" it. I did something similar in the performance boating community years ago and when you DO want to jump back in the longer you've been out makes it harder.
    A vacation and never are totally different things.....

21. Loudbang, you were one of the first guys that I started reading when I joined the H.A.M.B. Between you, Squirrel, and Hotrodprimer, you guys are the Elder Statesman around here. I’m really going to miss you. Thanks for all of the neat stuff you brought here.
    Andy

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

22. wvenfield

wvenfield

I recall the nice PM you sent me awhile back. Don't take it all seriously loudbang. A place needs those who stand out.

23. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

Yep, Amen to that Andy. I feel the same...thanks for all of your posts LB! Regards, Randy

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

24. 41 GMC K-18

41 GMC K-18
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I was always impressed at the quality and clarity of the very cool vintage photographs posted by Loudbang. His choices set the bar high as a standard to aspire to. Thanks Loudbang for consistent post's that were never boring! This photograph is a tribute to you and the word's " LOUD BANG "
    LOUDBANG.JPG

25. The37Kid

The37Kid

I just noticed Loudbang has a total of 190,119 "LIKES" at this point in time...………….the guy just behind him has 58,569 LESS, that tells me he connected with us so well, and can never be forgotten. Bob

26. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Hate to see a likable guy bug out.
    A real good friend just went through a divorce, so I made him a pet to help get back to normal.
    20200324_124321.jpg
    :)

27. s55mercury66

s55mercury66
    from SW Wyoming

I must have missed something here, sure hope you will reconsider, I always enjoy your posts and threads.

28. sorry to hear this. He was a loyal follower of my posts. He ALWAYS gave me a like on just about everything I posted!

akoutlaw, Blues4U, Nostrebor and 3 others like this.
  29. Saltflat: THAT looks exactly like the pile of parts I had left over from my big, complicated FE 390 intake gasket replacement.

Loudbang: wishing you all the best: cheap hi-test, open road, no speed enforcement...

TOGT11, (making easy jobs look hard since 1978)

Nostrebor, A 2 B, Thor1 and 1 other person like this.