Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1927 T coupe

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Nightheat Fab, Jan 31, 2019.

1. VA HAMB

VA HAMB

Not sure what you ended up doing but here is what 4" looks like. Still has some head room and dopesn't look TOO chopped.

IMG_0084 (1).JPG

2. 33Doll

33Doll

I always thought if you bring the top, and side windows at least down to the windshield height, the pro-portions would look just right. Get rid of that flat forehead, panel. But, you would loose a place for the windshield wiper. Worth the sacrifice though, IMO.

3. 33Doll

33Doll

That’s Perfect!

Nightheat Fab likes this.
  4. 33Doll

33Doll

Now... If I-built this, particular car. I would Z the rear just a little less, so the rear was up about “2 and shorten the front wheel base about “2 Thats just me. Though... I m old school and like the ass in the air! It is, however, perfect for the guys who like the channeled Z look. The Younger guys seem to REALLY like that look, a-lot! ( low in the back, stretch the wheel base) and exaggerate everything!
    But Hey! its there car... and looks good to them, Right?

But this Gold T is really Spot-on! Kudos to the builder!!

Just my 2 cents!
    Every one has what looks good to them! That’s what’s great about Hot rodding!

Nightheat Fab likes this.
  5. 33Doll

33Doll

When I was a Teen, I fell in love with this “T”sedan at Andys Picnic up in Auburn Ca. Circa 85’? (Thats The Doll behind it BTW!) Totally Wicked! Done in Bucket Style! Adjustments.JPG

6. goldmountain

goldmountain

I just found a current YouTube thread by DD Speed Shop on a T coupe build. You can watch him do his chop.

Sent from my SM-T350 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Lerenzo Rawson likes this.
  7. Nightheat Fab

Nightheat Fab

I absolutely love the chop on this one looks good and the color fits the car and here it on the trailer with the ride height would look good to go the header

[​IMG]

Nads likes this.