Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Appleton spot light parts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by raybhotrod, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Hey guys does anyone know who sells parts for Appleton spots Handel's, silver reflector , and glass
    Thanks Ray

2. justpassinthru

justpassinthru

Don't know if this helps or not. You could try tailightking.com or Unityusa.com. Unity still produces service parts for their older lights on a special order basis. I I have used them in the past to reproduce a pair of vintage fog lights and to get a spotlight mount for a 52 Ford truck. The prices were reasonable and a 3-4week wait. Maybe you can adapt Unity stuff to the Appleton? Bill

3. williebill

williebill

It's been a while since I bought from them, but I think the folks who are selling various mounts on ebay have a business that used to offer some parts, too.

4. Squablow

Squablow

What model Appletons do you have? Not all of the lenses and handles are the same. If you're putting together 112's, you want to find some donor S-141 (I think, not 100% sure on the model number) lights to rob the handles, lenses and reflectors from. That's how I pieced my set together. Only the 112 and S-552 lights command big prices, you can buy the off-number ones on eBay pretty cheap if you watch for them.

As far as I know, the only Unity parts that are useful on Appleton spots are the mounting brackets.

5. Thanks ill try

6. Thanks Bill ill try
    Ray

7. Thanks for info Ray

8. F-head

F-head

Polykingcustompolymers on Instagram makes new handles /covers in many colors

9. Paul Garland makes handles for 112's not sure if he does any others. He did the one for mine and it is very nice.
    IMG_3552.jpg
    CCC-Garland-BusinesCard-03-W.jpg