Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Ok, ok, I'll start.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BLUSHU, Mar 19, 2020.

1. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I usually keep to myself but do not like anyone telling me what I can or cant do,since I do not like to cook I usually hit one of the bars on saturday after my junkyard run to get a bite to eat and a couple beers but who knows when that will happen again so I stocked up on beer and food to cook on the grill. The pull and pays are open on sundays so that is where I am heading to after I get off the computer.

chryslerfan55 and catdad49 like this.
  2. winduptoy

winduptoy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Exit 178 on NM I-40 ....10 miles east of Albuquerque in Tijeras Canyon
    It was on old US 66. Zuzax was originally a tourist trap and sky ride. The interstate cleared that but took the name for the exit. We are on what was part of the land. The Curio shop owner named the business Zuzax because he wanted it to be the last business in the phone book. You can drive old 66 from Moriarty to Albuquerque. Lewis Antique Auto and Toy Museum is in Moriarty along with the Soaring Museum. Zuzax has a Chevron station with a us 66 mural. Give a PM and we will meet up and go eat at Blake's Lotaburger on 12345 Central Ave.....old US 66

Sent from my XT1585 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. lonejacklarry

lonejacklarry
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We spent the night in Moriarity last week on our trip back from the west. Blackie's was still the same as always. We got there too late to see Mr. Lewis again and left earlier than he opens. From the road it looked like he has even more stuff.

I didn't see his dog, however. You have to pet the dog when you are there.

winduptoy and chryslerfan55 like this.
  4. winduptoy

winduptoy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Don't want to hijack the thread...Archie....Mr. Lewis, opens at 10:00 AM...84 years old and still buying. I've been knowing him for at least 50 years. We moved him out there from Albuquerque, oh probably 15 years ago now, and couldn't get 4 acres of stuff to fit on 10. His boy and grandson are responsible for a lot of the big trucks. It's worth the stop

Sent from my XT1585 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  5. LOL or in the yard any place I want to. :D

winduptoy and hotrodjack33 like this.
  6. turdmagnet

turdmagnet

I'm retired but the wife is still working. She's been deemed critical staff for the city so her and another lady are taking turns going in. Not overly happy about that's she's going in though. Things are rapidly shutting down here so we grabbed a couple of extra cases of beer for me and she's well stocked for wine (bought her a case for her birthday in late December, then our daughter decided we all had to do "dry January", so she has barely touched it so far). Got lots of things still to do on the Poncho, and a buddy helped me cut down a tree so I've got a number of logs now to mill into lumber. Should be busy for a while.

Stay safe and stay apart !!!!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  7. KandN Kustoms

KandN Kustoms

Holy crap I just remembered that Moriarty had NEVER used his kitchen!
    I'm just wondering how he's getting along?
    Maybe he finally plugged in his stove! Lol!

Sent from my SM-G960U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Bandit Billy and winduptoy like this.
  8. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

A "dry January" ??? Sounds more like the January from Hell :eek::mad::eek: